Luggage Tags

Scotico

They should mail them, however; if you are more than 2 weeks out from your cruise and don't have them, you can call them and request them and they will mail them. You can also just wait until you get to the port and the porter can put luggage tags on. I have done it both ways and haven't had an issue either way. If you are less than 2 weeks from the cruise, you will have to get the porter put them on.

They should mail them, however; if you are more than 2 weeks out from your cruise and don't have them, you can call them and request them and they will mail them. You can also just wait until you get to the port and the porter can put luggage tags on. I have done it both ways and haven't had an issue either way. If you are less than 2 weeks from the cruise, you will have to get the porter put them on.

I am 4 weeks out. I would print them but I do not have a color printer. Just concerned that my baggage will be lost if they place one on the baggage at the port (happened to me in the past where I had to go claim my luggage since it never showed up in my room. The guy in the port put the wrong name and cabin number on the bag.)

I am 4 weeks out. I would print them but I do not have a color printer. Just concerned that my baggage will be lost if they place one on the baggage at the port (happened to me in the past where I had to go claim my luggage since it never showed up in my room. The guy in the port put the wrong name and cabin number on the bag.)

Go online or call the captain's club and request them be sent to you. I ordered mine on a Thursday and had them in my mailbox the following Tuesday. You should have plenty of time if you are 4 weeks out to receive them in the mail.

I believe I read on here years ago that you can request luggage tags 45 days prior to your cruise.

I been doing that on all my Celebrity cruises and always received the tags within a few days in the mail.

I would also recommend that you call and ask that they be mailed to you. We sail on Sunday, and as of yesterday the website was still telling me that my luggage tags were unavailable. :rolleyes: I called, and they emailed me a PDF so I could print them.

They won't automatically send the tags. You have to request them.

I would also recommend that you call and sk that they be mailed to you. We sail on Sunday, and as of yesterday the website was still telling me that my luggage tags were unavailable. :rolleyes: I called, and they emailed me a PDF so I could print them.

They won't automatically send the tags. You have to request them.

i agree better to call. i also agree that the website is not very good.

;)

I believe that you can request luggage tags after your final cruise documents are made available. On some cruises, some geographies, Celebrity decided not to send out luggage tags at all.

Truth is, you don't need luggage tags at all because the porters at the dock have tags and will tag your luggage if it's not already tagged.