Bringing Perrier onboard in carry-on?

marc_b2001

Hi fellow cruisers...I know Carnival forbids bringing water onboard, but has anyone brought or tried to bring in their carry-on cans of flavoured Perrier? Not sure if they consider Perrier as water. Or does anyone have ideas of alternatives to soda (and wine...) that we can bring on board. Thanks.

The only water banned is bottled. I brought on some cans of Canada Dry flavored water on my last cruise, so unless something's changed in the past ten months you should be OK.

Edited by Rudyard

We always take Perrier with us as we like the sodium count (zero) vs. Club Soda which is usually sodium high. The Perrier cans are the thin style type - 10 ounces each and they come 10 cans to a case, so you will be fine. We usually bring 1 case on board in carry-on with 1 bottle of wine each. On our last cruise out of NOLA they tore the Perrier cases open and took out each can to examine. Then they re-packed them up and taped the carton closed. That was that. No big deal. We had ordered bottled water and a bottle of Goose for the cabin. Both in the cabin when we arrived.