Spectrum of the Seas Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

1 hour ago, Saab4444 said:

Meyer usually publishes the detailed schedule about two days before the conveyance but the final decision to go ahead always comes in the last hours. The critical conveyance takes about 10 hours from Papenburg to Emden. The remaining distance to Emshaven in the Netherlands is not that narrow and easy. 

Does any part of the conveyance get filmed or streamed online or anything?  I would love to watch it!! :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, shopaholic6 said:

Does any part of the conveyance get filmed or streamed online or anything?  I would love to watch it!! :classic_biggrin:

You can always watch a live stream on the Meyer Werft website and the local network (NDR). 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shopaholic6 said:

The Meyer Werft webcam covers the first part til the ship gets through the lock of the shipyard harbor. The NDR live stream covers all bridges and the Gandersum lock but there are breaks inbetween.

steamboats

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, steamboats said:

The Meyer Werft webcam covers the first part til the ship gets through the lock of the shipyard harbor. The NDR live stream covers all bridges and the Gandersum lock but there are breaks inbetween.

steamboats

Great - thank you! :classic_biggrin:

11 hours ago, steamboats said:

steamboats

How do we access the live MW webcam as I’ve only ever seen screen shots on their website?

Edited by Miamia65

7 hours ago, Miamia65 said:

How do we access the live MW webcam as I’ve only ever seen screen shots on their website?

Meyer does only stream for events. The webcam will be then available on their website.

steamboats

What is the Deck between 5 (Promenade) and 6 (Balcony cabins) that has all the oval openings the length of the ship? Is it continuation of Deck 5 making it higher?

Thanks for the great pics....we just booked Dubai to Singapore.

On 3/9/2019 at 6:39 AM, Biker19 said:

I must have missed the announcement that the CL moved from its deck 12 aft location? Something to happen during future Quantum class dry docks?

No CL on Spectrum