Luggage Tags (sorry!)

jules815

Call the Captains Desk and request your tags from them when the tags become available. The last few Cruises that's how I've been ordering mine. Some have posted mixed results when ordering the tags on line.

We have ordered tags for 4 cruises in the past 12 months without a problem.

Sailing on Reflection April 1.

If it's still possible to request the printed sticky luggage tags, when will I be able to do that?

If it's getting close to your sail date, and you prefer the "printed sticky luggage tags", but haven't received them, call the Captains Club; you'll have them in a week!

We are sailing March 11 too. About 10 days ago the web site said "click here to order luggage tags" I did and they arrived within a week. Two days later there was a major price drop and we were able to upgrade and that means changing cabins. Within 72 hours of the upgrade the click here link was back...waiting on the new tags now.

We are sailing March 11 too. About 10 days ago the web site said "click here to order luggage tags" I did and they arrived within a week. Two days later there was a major price drop and we were able to upgrade and that means changing cabins. Within 72 hours of the upgrade the click here link was back...waiting on the new tags now.

Were you not past final payment ?

We are cruising March 11th and the website still says our luggage tags are not available. I called C & A recently and our preprinted-self sticking luggage tags came today :)

We are on that same sailing and as of this evening as are still showing not available, perhaps I'll call as well.

Have always requested luggage tags on line and they have been received in about a week from request. Never been a problem!

Us too, this is the first time that this has ever happened, interestingly enough when I called the rep was showing them available but on this end it continues to show they are not yet available!

Does Celebrity still mail out the tags with your name on them? Thats the only reason I can think of that folks would order them. RC stopped doing that last May and this May is my first Celebrity sailing since 2008.

Yes. Our last Celebrity Cruise was April 2016 and our first and last names were printed on our luggage tags.