Carnival Glory

bettyboop16

From what I have found, Glory will be getting waterworks, a build-a-bear workshop, new propellers, and routine maintenance and repairs (tile.carpet, etc). I'm interested to see what, if anything, else might get added/changed. We sail on her in May.

I read somewhere that's its getting the BBQ replacing fish and chips

Also it gets the new sea food venue where the old grill was opposite the pizza place

Getting red frog pub on deck 5 where the game room is now and moving the game room.

I heard it was not getting the water works.

But who really know. She will be out of dry dock soon and we will all know for

Also it gets the new sea food venue where the old grill was opposite the pizza place

Getting red frog pub on deck 5 where the game room is now and moving the game room.

John Heald mentioned Waterworks and it is also now listed on the Carnival web page. BBQ has already replaced fish n chips, and the seafood shack is already in place too. Red Frog Pub would be nice but i'm not sure if they will do that.

John Heald mentioned Waterworks and it is also now listed on the Carnival web page. BBQ has already replaced fish n chips, and the seafood shack is already in place too. Red Frog Pub would be nice but i'm not sure if they will do that.

So that would mean removing the aft adult pool and the retractable roof?

Any idea when they replaced fish and chips with the BBQ?

From what I have found, Glory will be getting waterworks, a build-a-bear workshop, new propellers, and routine maintenance and repairs (tile.carpet, etc). I'm interested to see what, if anything, else might get added/changed. We sail on her in May.

I hope the Glory gets new propellers, maybe it will eliminate all the cavitation you can feel in the back dining room and comedy club.

And three new waterslides

They will be getting the waterworks. It's on Carnival's website

Is the Glory in dry dock now?

I really hope not. We enjoyed the adult pool area when it got to be to loud on the Lido.

I think too many people speak highly of the adult pool towards the back for Carnival to even think about replacing it. Plus, they notice that it is a nice place for adult to relax and take pics during sunset. But then again, do they take note of what people enjoy or do they care more about what will attract more people to the ship?

My hope is that the waterworks will be to the front. They will be getting new slides so I assume the old one will be removed and that's where they will do the major projects. I think it's bye bye to part or the serenity.

OK, I went back and tried to read all the postings. So it looks (unless something else, and I overlooked it?) like the Glory will be out of dry dock on 3-10?? If that's the case, that is good, as we are going on the 18th.