Check-in times in Ft Lauderdale for Harmony

mbr_33

I have a check-in "appointment" for Harmony, but does anyone know if they really stick to these times? If I get to the terminal earlier than my time, will I be able to check-in or will I have to wait for the time listed on my set sail pass? Thanks!

I have a check-in "appointment" for Harmony, but does anyone know if they really stick to these times? If I get to the terminal earlier than my time, will I be able to check-in or will I have to wait for the time listed on my set sail pass? Thanks!

They will let you go earlier. The appointments are just to "try" to get people spaced out throughout the boarding time, instead of all 6000 showing up at once.

I can tell you if you miss your scheduled appointment, they won't let you jump to the front of the current line. We missed our time and had to walk in the line for a few minutes. But it still wasn't bad.

BTW: Harmony is AWESOME! You will have a blast!

We sailed Jan 28 and arrived just after 11am and no one was looking at the check in time. They started letting suite guests on board at 11:30, we had to wait until about noon before our row in the Diamond section was allowed on board.

There are no check-in time police. As has been stated the assigned times are an attempt to distribute the arrival of 6,000 passengers trying to check in.

Regardless of how early you check in you will be directed to wait in your crown & anchor status section until security has released the ship for boarding. This process normally has begun at 11:30 AM for my cruises.

No matter how early you get on the ship you will not have access to your cabin until 1:00 PM. Unless you are on your 2nd leg of a back 2 back cruise.