Loungers on balcony - Celebrity Equinox

Mitchita

Nice photo -- Is this a larger balcony?

Yep. It's an angled balcony, not sure which number but as it's a Concierge Class and angled so it must be a C2 and going by the photo it's on a S-class ship, I just used the photo via Google. :)

edit; this is from a CC member, which name I can't remember but he/she did extensive balcony research..

33xatn6.jpg

I was just about to say the same thing: That's quite the balcony. I definitely can't afford the Sky Suite. I wonder if our room steward would be able to get me a footstool in a regular verandah cabin (with a generous tip of course)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you! I'm interested in 1120 and 1245, both C2s.

Seems both good, would go for starboard over port (the smoking on deck 5 (if I am correct) might bother you)? But a lot depends on your itinerary too!

The balcony on the posted photo is about or exact the size of 1120, had a similar balcony on Reflection and really liked it. It's either the second or third balcony on the diagonal part, going by the photo. :)

I was just about to say the same thing: That's quite the balcony. I definitely can't afford the Sky Suite. I wonder if our room steward would be able to get me a footstool in a regular verandah cabin (with a generous tip of course)

I am not a regular on the X boards but haven't heard (success) stories about it! :)

edit; some people (on NCL) bring an inflatable beach ball to use as an stool or fold up stool thingy.. might be an idea?

Generally, the answer is no. But doesn't hurt to ask.

Mike

Very unlikely because if others either side of your balcony saw it and did the same, there could be a riot at GS ;).

Bring your own inflatable, or put the 2 chairs together (if on your own on the balcony) and use the other to put your feet on ;).

We love the stools in concierge level. And we always book angle balconies. We typically book 2 years in advance to get them.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes, I noticed that. I called with intentions of reserving one of those but apparently everyone else had the same idea = sold out. And here my friends were telling me I was being a bit overzealous by booking my cruise 1 year ahead. Ha!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes, I noticed that. I called with intentions of reserving one of those but apparently everyone else had the same idea = sold out. And here my friends were telling me I was being a bit overzealous by booking my cruise 1 year ahead. Ha!

Well, you can still book a different room and then change to concierge when one becomes available. There will be lots of cancellations between now and the cruise date, so watch the inventory and be prepared to act when you see what you want come open. Good luck!

Well, you can still book a different room and then change to concierge when one becomes available. There will be lots of cancellations between now and the cruise date, so watch the inventory and be prepared to act when you see what you want come open. Good luck!

Yes, I will be checking that and prices very dilligently between now and then.