how long for email confirm after booking?

luckyinpa

booked almost 24 hours ago. have confirmation number and its on My Cruises. email isn't in spam either. so just curious when you get email confirmation. not the end of the world or anything.

Call now and ask them to send the invoice. Wait on the phone until you see it pop up in your inbox.

800-526-9723

I book over the phone with a RCI representative and get an email confirmation immediately. I don't know how long it takes if you booked on line.

You can call and have a confirmation emailed to you.

I too book over the phone with my CVP, Erika. I never hang up until I receive my confirmation from her. I then immediately print it for my records. If I call C&A or any other RCCL department I insist they email confirmation to me immediately so I can print it or save it. This gives me proof in the event the web IT team changes anything.

There's no need to talk to anyone. Call 866-562-7625 and use the automated system. Just follow the prompts and you'll have your confirmation in your email within seconds.

actually just over a minute:eek:

press 4 then talk to the nice attendant. was in my inbox before I hung up

i'm confused. when I booked yesterday it asked for 250 deposit. my online account shows that credit and final payment due 90 days before sailing. yet my email confirmation says 500 deposit was due by 5pm today.

i'm gonna assume the online account is accurate and no more is due until the 90 days out. was there a sale for half price deposits

i'm confused. when I booked yesterday it asked for 250 deposit. my online account shows that credit and final payment due 90 days before sailing. yet my email confirmation says 500 deposit was due by 5pm today.

i'm gonna assume the online account is accurate and no more is due until the 90 days out. was there a sale for half price deposits

What you are seeing is par for the course for Royal. They have not bothered to modify their booking system to handle less than full deposits, so people get confused by these indications all the time. I suspect many people end up paying the extra deposit, so the cruise line has a disincentive to properly modify the booking system.

I booked online last night for the first time ever.

I always book through my TA, but I wanted to grab, this sale before it expired (and then they extended it)

I put my info in, it said we were all set gave me a booking number, and I didn't write it down expecting it to be in an email and nope i never got an email.

checked all folders.

since I didn't write down the number i can't pull it up online or on automated.

and the phone agents are closed.

So, I'll have to see if we're really booked or not tomorrow.

booked almost 24 hours ago. have confirmation number and its on My Cruises. email isn't in spam either. so just curious when you get email confirmation. not the end of the world or anything.

I booked my son a cruise last Sunday night. Never got a confirmation. Called the RCI number and the automated system sent me one in about 2 minutes.

Bill

I never got an email confirmation. Booked on RC website

I do see my cruise in my reservations.

I filled out their e-mail form the other day asking for them to send me a copy of my email confirmation.

So far, crickets.

Try calling the automated line: 866-562-7625, press #4.

I booked online last night for the first time ever.

I always book through my TA, but I wanted to grab, this sale before it expired (and then they extended it)

I put my info in, it said we were all set gave me a booking number, and I didn't write it down expecting it to be in an email and nope i never got an email.

checked all folders.

since I didn't write down the number i can't pull it up online or on automated.

and the phone agents are closed.

So, I'll have to see if we're really booked or not tomorrow.

interesting as ive seen multiple places online that they are 24/7

I highly recommend getting your confirmation emailed right away. We're one of those not so few folks that had their final payment increased on their website and had to call to get it fixed. It's nice to have the booking confirmation as evidence.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

interesting as ive seen multiple places online that they are 24/7

They are open 24/7.

In order to talk to a live agent though you must select the option to book a new cruise. If you select any other option it will tell you that they are closed and to call back during regular business hours.

now i'm mildly perturbed. dashboard lists 500 payment due but clearly shows 250 paid. so even if it was full deposit of 500 that i owed vs the 250, they arent even giving me credit for the 250 that they said was paid.

i'm assuming i have nothing to worry about unless i see the reservation disappear. but its unnerving to watch this for 7 months say i owe them.

I booked online last month and still haven't received a email confirmation but it's in my cruise planner. Weird for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Same for me, I booked two-three weeks ago and my got the email today with my husband name on it and I booked it- I think they are having some kind of tech issue? Unsure? I found our reservation in the booked cruises/ paid in full in the cruise planner so I wasn't too worked up over it!