JetBlue.

Ja2012

We love JetBlue. We live in NJ and fly them out of all 3 NY area airports depending on where we are going. Most comfortable seats, great fares, free snacks and free wifi that works great! It's our 1st choice airline for most of our domestic and Caribbean trips.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Lots of leg room, a full can of soda for a snack, and many snacks to choose from. They are slowly becoming my favorite. If you want to be one of the first people on the plane, pick the rows in the back. They board from the back of the plane to the front.

Love Jet Blue.....

Last month after my flight was canceled because of the shooting, I called Jet Blue.

Because I would not be able to boardre Freedom, I needed to get to the next port San Juan.

My original flight was Lax to Fll. The agent was so nice. She rebooked me from Lax to San Juan 3 days later at NO additional charge. There were no isle seats available which I need for a bad leg. The agent seated me in economy plus at no additional charge.

GO Jet Blue.

Great customer service.....

The past couple times I've flow it's been with Delta and Spirit. Has anyone flown with JetBlue. Looking for opinions. Thanks

Jet blue is way better then both especially Spirit which is the worst airline ever now tied with Frontier.

We love JetBlue. We live in NJ and fly them out of all 3 NY area airports depending on where we are going. Most comfortable seats, great fares, free snacks and free wifi that works great! It's our 1st choice airline for most of our domestic and Caribbean trips.

Ditto.

Love jet blue, seen them go above and beyond many times. I've actually seen a pilot run back and get a passengers cell phone they forgot on charge at terminal. And flew numerous times for free with my points. In fact gonna see grandkids this august,round-trip jfk to denver cost $11:D

JetBlue doesn't have economy plus.

I like JetBlue, and they have great customer service.

The only negative is they don't interline with other airlines. If there's a problem with your flight, they won't put you on another carrier. You have to wait for an available seat on their planes.

I've used Jetblue a few times, primarily when going between NY and Orlando and my preferred carrier's schedule (AA) doesn't quite fit my specific timings.

Their Mint product on transcontinental flights is top drawer and excellent value for money if you can get the $599 each way fares. I've found them more and more difficult to obtain over the last year or so. For my trip to California this week I'm back to AA in Business Class which was less than half the B6 Mint fare.

JetBlue doesn't have economy plus.

They do have "Even More Space" seats which are akin to Economy Plus (UA) et. al.

We frequently fly Jet Blue out of Boston as it's our preferred carrier. With the JB credit card, we don't have luggage fees and the bonus points & miles work for us. Last year we flew to FLL twice, San Diego and Richmond. Each time, we opted for the extra space seating. Next month, we are heading to Phoenix, using the miles, and are only paying $22.80 R/T for both of us.

Last October, it looked as though our designated flight to FLL would not be going out due to a hurricane. A quick call to JB and our flights were moved up a day. We landed up enjoying 5 days in Ft Lauderdale before our Panama Canal cruise.

Darcy

I was under the impression that jet blue didn't charge for luggage? We booked around June I think last year for this April for flights jfk to flll. I'm sure it was a free bag in the hold?? Has that changed. Thanks.

That changed last year. Now they charge $25 for the first bag. It may be that your flight is grandfathered if that was the policy at the time, though. Best to check.

I was under the impression that jet blue didn't charge for luggage? We booked around June I think last year for this April for flights jfk to flll. I'm sure it was a free bag in the hold?? Has that changed. Thanks.

We had no luggage fees early last year since we booked our flight before their cu-off date.