Majesty Stateroom with Three Lower Beds

iloverags2

It looks like there are a few staterooms on the Majesty which sleep four, but have only one upper berth. They also state the lower berths are in an L shape and cannot be pushed together. Does this mean there is a third lower bed also, or do they bring in a cot?

Thanks in advance!

Noticed that no one has replied to your posting. Haven't sailed the Majesty for many, many years, but did have an interior stateroom with two Pullman beds. We had the standard bed split into two twins, and so had four "single" beds.

Suggest checking the deck plan. There is a key that shows the number of berths in a cabin. Normally the main bed is made up as a queen, but easily splits into two singles (cabin steward will take care of). Third person usually sleeps on a Pullman, or sofa sleeper. No room in most cabins for a roll away. I don't think they are offered on cruise ships, unless perhaps in a large suite.

Noticed that no one has replied to your posting. Haven't sailed the Majesty for many, many years, but did have an interior stateroom with two Pullman beds. We had the standard bed split into two twins, and so had four "single" beds.

Suggest checking the deck plan. There is a key that shows the number of berths in a cabin. Normally the main bed is made up as a queen, but easily splits into two singles (cabin steward will take care of). Third person usually sleeps on a Pullman, or sofa sleeper. No room in most cabins for a roll away. I don't think they are offered on cruise ships, unless perhaps in a large suite.

Thanks for the response! I did check the deck plan, which is where the question came from. It shows the stateroom as having one pull down berth, but it sleeps four. It also stated the lower beds cannot be put together; they are singles. I called RCI and got a very helpful person on the phone who confirmed the stateroom chosen does indeed have only one pullman, and the other three will sleep in lower berths. I'm curious to see just what this looks like! The deck plan does show the room as being slightly longer than the rest, so anything is possible! :)

• 7 months later...