LIBERTY OF THE SEAS: Post-refurbishment pictures of E1 Balcony Stateroom (Deluxe)

schmeed

Does anyone have some post-drydock pictures of E1 Deluxe balcony staterooms? 8254/8256 specifically. Were those cabins updated at all?

CruiseCritic has some photos of Deluxe balcony staterooms that look like the brand new cabins we had on Harmony in November. http://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/liberty-of-the-seas-389/deluxe-oceanview-cabin-240732/

My guess: Not all cabins were updated.

Thanks!

Does anyone have some post-drydock pictures of E1 Deluxe balcony staterooms? 8254/8256 specifically. Were those cabins updated at all?

CruiseCritic has some photos of Deluxe balcony staterooms that look like the brand new cabins we had on Harmony in November. http://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/liberty-of-the-seas-389/deluxe-oceanview-cabin-240732/

My guess: Not all cabins were updated.

Thanks!

You most likely saw pictures of the new cabins that they added to the ship. The other cabins would not have had that extensive a makeover but instead received possibly new carpet and reupholstered furniture. Basicaly lipstick and mascara instead of plastic surgery.

You most likely saw pictures of the new cabins that they added to the ship. The other cabins would not have had that extensive a makeover but instead received possibly new carpet and reupholstered furniture. Basicaly lipstick and mascara instead of plastic surgery.

I suspect your are correct. I'm hoping someone took some photos recently.

Which is typical of most dry dock scheduled maintenance, which occurs with each RCI ship approximately every 5 years. :)