Bonnie: Problem Booking Land Discoveries on Web Site

nordski

Somehow I didn't think someone calling herself midwestchick lived in the UK, and I was responding to her. She has a free phone call, as I do, and it takes five minutes to book excursions by phone. It's, frankly, much easier and more efficient than doing it on-line, even when the web site is working as it's supposed to.

And, bottom line, there's no reason to sign up for the Azamazing Evenings before boarding. There is no capacity limitation and the Land Discoveries desk has a list you can add your name to any time before the Evening. All they're looking for is a count in order to provide adequate buses or vans, and no one checks your name or stateroom number that night to make sure you have signed up beforehand.

I appreciate that however I have also been posting on this thread about having issues accessing the site to make reservations and the reservations I had hoped to make are more than the Azamazing evening which I agree does not need advanced booking. I am not aware of a UK number that gives direct access to the LCV team I do have an international number.

I appreciate that however I have also been posting on this thread about having issues accessing the site to make reservations and the reservations I had hoped to make are more than the Azamazing evening which I agree does not need advanced booking. I am not aware of a UK number that gives direct access to the LCV team I do have an international number.

Yes, I understand the situation in the UK with no toll-free number. With all the Brits who cruise Azamara it makes no sense to me that there's no toll-free way to contact them other than email or via the too-often shaky web site. That's why I specifically replied to midwestchick, as I knew she has toll-free access. And if I were going to one of these "tea socials" being held in the UK I'd tell Twynam in no uncertain terms how I felt about the lack of toll-free phone access.

I'll second Kathy's posting above about simply calling Azamara (for those having toll-free phone access) to book excursions. It's much easier and quicker than plowing through the web pages, back and forth, up and down, for every excursion you want to do. Just write down the excursion numbers for the ones you want to take, give the Azamara rep your booking number, excursion numbers, and credit card number, and you're done in a few minutes.

Hi

I just took this off the LCV site. Here is their email for international

IntlLeClubVoyage@AzamaraClubCruises.com

Probably what I would do is send them a list of tours by tour number. number of people, your reservation number and cabin number. Then ASK them to please call you at a specific time for payment. Remember give them your number.

Also if you really want to talk to a live person from outside the United States. It states on the LCV site for those outside of the U.S. to use 954-628-9712. Probably a toll call but if it gives you piece of mind so be it.

Kathy

We are equally disturbed that some of you still can't get the Land Discoveries booking engine to work on our website. So once again I'm going to ask you to email information to us at webcontent@azamaraclubcruises.com.

I promise you some very senior members of our home team are monitoring this situation.

Our website department asks the following:

To proceed with debugging we need the following booking details:

1. Booking ID

2. Last Name on the Booking

3. Ship Name

4. Sail Date

5. Tours which aren't working (if you have them handy)