Homewood Suites -Brickell Dinning

carlp

• 11 months later...
following staying here in feb

Tons of places near by. If you don't want to walk an Uber would be $6.00 to the center of Brickell.

Havana 1957 and Mortons are two that come to mind in the immediate vicinity.

Also, Delores But You Can Call Me Lolita.

That Mortons needs a big upgrade. I wen there about a year ago and it was very unimpressive. Capital Grille is a much better option IMO, though a bit farther away.

Other two suggestions are good, especially 1957 if Cuban food is what the person desires. I would also suggest Big Easy Wine Bar in Brickell City Centre and Miami River Oyster Bar near City Center.

Tons of places near by. If you don't want to walk an Uber would be $6.00 to the center of Brickell.

That Mortons needs a big upgrade. I wen there about a year ago and it was very unimpressive. Capital Grille is a much better option IMO, though a bit farther away.

Other two suggestions are good, especially 1957 if Cuban food is what the person desires. I would also suggest Big Easy Wine Bar in Brickell City Centre and Miami River Oyster Bar near City Center.

I couldn't agree more about Morton's! And they were so flooded during Irma do I was hoping they would do some real work to the place. My husband has a lot of business lunches there and it's never a stellar experience.

The area is safe for you to walk. Like any big city, just always be aware of your surroundings.

PM Fish and Steak is going to be the first restaurant that you hit as you walk to South Miami Ave. It's a great place if you want steaks. Also very close for steaks is the Edge Steakhouse in the Four Seasons.

Havana 1957 as others have mentioned which will be a few steps away.

Next you will come across Bazar Mar and Fi'Lia both in the SLS. Both excellent hotels.

From there are a lot of restaurants from cheap to expensive. Everything in Brickell as well as those at Brickell Citi Centre are all within walking distance. As mentioned, Uber is also available . You can also take the free metro mover if you wish to go further or don't like to walk far. The closet stop will the Financial Station stop. It's about 1/2 mile away.