Freedom's food does a 360!

ckrobyn

How is Super Mario doing these days? Is he staying on Freedom for a while?

Yes, he said he is on Freedom 52 weeks of the year [emoji44]He's great, and loves ship life! He sets himself up on the pool deck with his laptop and works from there....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you spend any time in the pub? Who was the entertainer? James Brown was there in November. He sounded great WHEN we was playing.

No, we didn't spend any time at the Pub. I did hear the entertainer and a jam packed pub in a very enthusiastic sing a long as I walked by [emoji2]

Robyn, so glad to hear the Freedom is back to being the Freedom, after our last cruise (the same one as yours). We're booked for B2B in Dec, and it is good to know it will be the most favorite ship again.

Have a great cruise. Let us know if Luggage Valet is back.

Fair winds

Nice to hear from you Robyn, and thanks for the good news!

Thanks! I needed to provide this update so hopefully those cruising on Freedom will be even more excited about it, especially in light of the negative comments around the food.

Other recent Freedom cruisers have posted that the old menus are back. When you say it's the same menus, do you mean back to the old menus, or did you have the newer menus with improvement in quality? Thanks!

I'm not 100% sure, but I see items on the current menu from both the "old" and the "new" menus, although my memory of the old menus could be foggy....

Thanks for the update, I don't how the food could have gotten any worse, Claire and I were on the cruise same cruise, nice meeting you, we are planning on sailing the Allure in May.

Hey that's great! I'm on the Allure in May as well [emoji41]

Wow, there are a few of us here boarding next Saturday.:D:D

Lucky you! I hope you are blessed with the incredible weather we had all 8 days [emoji295]

Squeeze was closed last night, so I couldn't get an answer for you. I did ask at cafe promenade and they said "regular" juices, including fresh squeezed orange juice is included with the RR package. I had the RR package this week and made great use of it. The ease of getting all non- alcoholic beverages was great. If you are a coffee lover, the non fat lattes are amazing. They have switched from Starbucks to Illy Coffee in preparation for the summer season in Europe.

Have a super cruise! [emoji41]

Lucky you! I hope you are blessed with the incredible weather we had all 8 days [emoji295]

Squeeze was closed last night, so I couldn't get an answer for you. I did ask at cafe promenade and they said "regular" juices, including fresh squeezed orange juice is included with the RR package. I had the RR package this week and made great use of it. The ease of getting all non- alcoholic beverages was great. If you are a coffee lover, the non fat lattes are amazing. They have switched from Starbucks to Illy Coffee in preparation for the summer season in Europe.

Have a super cruise! [emoji41]

Thanks. So what types of non-alcoholic drinks did you try?

And... have a safe trip home.

But we didn't feel compelled to correct her :evilsmile: I enjoyed all my food on Freedom back in 2015. I think it still remains my favorite ship, food as only one factor.

This is actually going to be my first cruise on Freedom. I love these 8 night cruises out of Ft. Lauderdale. In the past Independence and Navigator have been doing them. I'm looking forward to experiencing a new ship though not a new class of ship. I get a crystal block on this sailing too, a nice souvenir of the ship. I hope I like Freedom as much as you.

This is actually going to be my first cruise on Freedom. I love these 8 night cruises out of Ft. Lauderdale. In the past Independence and Navigator have been doing them. I'm looking forward to experiencing a new ship though not a new class of ship. I get a crystal block on this sailing too, a nice souvenir of the ship. I hope I like Freedom as much as you.

Freedom does have the Freestyle machines and added Sabor, I will welcome a chance to do 8 days on her assuming she is still there in 2019.

Thanks. So what types of non-alcoholic drinks did you try?

And... have a safe trip home.

My favorite is strawberry daiquiri and pina colada, but the mango colada is also delicious [emoji2] sadly, there was no banana anything or I would have had it.

The mocha fraps and caramel macchiato were excellent fro the cafe promenade.

I'm currently sitting in FLL wondering why no one is taking my drink order [emoji30]

Congrats on your milestone achievement (crystal block). Freedom is excellent at recognizing milestones so I have no doubt the block will be delivered to you during your cruise [emoji106]

Hi, Robyn. That is such good news.

But I think that you mean 180. 360 would mean a full circle, or right back where you started from! ;) :D

I understood that 180 would have been from good to bad and 360 from good to bad and back to good;p:hearteyes:;p

I understood that 180 would have been from good to bad and 360 from good to bad and back to good;p:hearteyes:;p

That is actually what I meant!

The food has done a "complete" turnaround!!

We board in 2 weeks! Glad there was an improvement! Quick question....is there shampoo and shower gel in the bathrooms?

There is a shampoo/body wash "dispenser" inside the shower stalls of regular cabins.

Have a wonderful cruise! [emoji41]