Lanyards

django

They had regular ones on Summit last week for $6.95 and bling ones for $9.95. I wish I had gotten one of the bling for work. We have ID we need to keep on us at all times and I forget it at my desk too many times to count. Extra bonus is that you can put it on your shipboard account.

Recently went on Equinox. There was a stand before boarding ship that that was selling them. My DW got the bling one for $10 and they also punched her card. The only problems were the "diamonds" kept getting caught in her hair and you also have to remove card everytime you use it. I just stuck my card in my pocket!!

We use one from Hobby Lobby, it is small black and has extra zippered pocket in the back for CC, ID and yes even cash. Put it inside your shirt or blouse and you will hardly know is there. It also had a clear plastic view area, which they can scan your card without taking it out or from around your neck.

I haven't used a lanyard before on many cruises, but I am considering it now. If you put the ship's card in a purse that has a magnet in it - your ship's card won't work. I had his happen on 2 cruises and had to go to guest relations to get a new card. Also, if you keep your card next to your cell phone, the card won't work.

Trust pockets? Heck half my clothes don't have pockets.

I'll never understand why women's clothing designers hate pockets but it's like finding the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow when I find a dress I like that has pockets!

The "diamond" lanyards shed. I find the crystals loose in my suitcases, pocketbook, beach bag, etc. Each time I find one it brings back fond memories of a cruise. [emoji3][emoji3]

Maybe they are designed this way on purpose. Reminder to book another cruise!