D+ drink package discount

That was my understanding but wanted to verify if anything changed. Thanks for the quick reply.

If you cancel onboard, how does the refund work - is it OBC or a refund to your credit card? I'm going on the Allure in August and online is showing 20% but of course I would rather have 30% if it is off the same number.

if you cancel onboard, how does the refund work - is it obc or a refund to your credit card? I'm going on the allure in august and online is showing 20% but of course i would rather have 30% if it is off the same number.

obc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody

Just got back off Navigator I bought the drinks package via the RCCL site and paid £303 When we boarded her last week I spoke to the diamond concierge and he confirmed the 30% discount for D+ so we bought the second package. The total was $318.50 inclusive of the tip As usual RCCL did their usual trick and ignored my request for them not to convert the bill The exchange rate used was $1 = £0.8061 which made the package conversion come to £257.06 which made a saving of £46. Hope that helps.

Regards.

Paul

We were on the NOS in April... My Sea pass showed my D+ status. DH's sea pass was a first time cruiser even though he also is D+. He got a total of 3 sea passes during the cruise...none of them gave him his D+ coupons.

We purchased the package on board. Gave the bar tender both sea passes. DH's sea pass was charged for both packages...no discount. The charge did not show up on our statement until the last night of the cruise.

At home I responded to Guest Experience email and got automated reply...we will reply in a few days...A month passed, no reply. I called the D+ C&A desk this week and it was immediately corrected and we got the refund due to us for that package, the internet, photo purchase ...

Our letter clearly stated 30% off the Deluxe Bev package. 2 days free internet...Free any size photo...

f2cc91c146ca2cae2e5fcd70bc6e8076.jpg

Shows 30% off Deluxe only on Jewel FYI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cruising in all EU ports you will be charged 22% VAT on ALL on board purchases - from drinks to magnets. The document you attached does not reflect the added VAT.

$38.50+ 18% ($6.93)= $45.43pd x 7 = $318.01 for a week's cruise versus $363.44 if I buy now.

I'm looking at Jewel for this summer. Bit worried by the comment that the price on board can be as high as $61pd. It was $55 last week on Vision!

We are on the Independence right now and it is $61 per day before any C and A discounts.

Cruising in all EU ports you will be charged 22% VAT on ALL on board purchases - from drinks to magnets. The document you attached does not reflect the added VAT.

I was on Jewel last week and drinks only had 18% added, no additional 22%.

Yes 22% was added to purchases like wifi, or in the shops.

The drinks package was $49pd.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk