Captain

anthonyg1996

Is there a master schedule for the captain on all ships

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Are you talking about an assignment listing, showing who are the Captains on each ship, or a schedule of their time on/time off?

As for the assignment listing, there may have been a thread that was "unofficial" and kept up by CC posters for NCL, but I don't think I've seen the "who's onboard" thread in a while.

As for the Captains' rotational schedules, this is left pretty much up to them, to work out between the two Captains, so that they can alternate holidays off, and to schedule for things like weddings, births, etc. So one tour may be short and the next long to even out the time, and get the time off scheduled correctly.

Are you talking about an assignment listing, showing who are the Captains on each ship, or a schedule of their time on/time off?

As for the assignment listing, there may have been a thread that was "unofficial" and kept up by CC posters for NCL, but I don't think I've seen the "who's onboard" thread in a while.

As for the Captains' rotational schedules, this is left pretty much up to them, to work out between the two Captains, so that they can alternate holidays off, and to schedule for things like weddings, births, etc. So one tour may be short and the next long to even out the time, and get the time off scheduled correctly.

Cable went out this a.m. so I watched the Mighty Ships episode on BA construction. Hadn't watched it before even when we were on the BA.

They showed a Captain Hovard (sp) as being 40 years old and being a captain for the BA and he was spending quite a bit of time at Meyer Werft during the construction.

I've never seen his name mentioned anywhere - does he still work for NCL?

Cable went out this a.m. so I watched the Mighty Ships episode on BA construction. Hadn't watched it before even when we were on the BA.

They showed a Captain Hovard (sp) as being 40 years old and being a captain for the BA and he was spending quite a bit of time at Meyer Werft during the construction.

I've never seen his name mentioned anywhere - does he still work for NCL?

Yes, he brought The Joy out of Her construction barn this past Saturday.