AzAmazing Evening List

GACRUISER456

There used to be a list of all the upcoming AzAmazing Evening events on the Azamara webpage, but I can't find it. I also don't see anything listed on the particular cruise we are looking at. Does anyone have a link to this list? We are considering the 7 day Nov 20th on Quest with an overnight in Havana. Thanks!

I was wondering about signing up for the Amazing Evening too. Found it under shore excursions but to confirm the reservation they want all your credit card information (???) for a $0.00 fee. What am I missing?

Go right the way through the process as if you are paying and you'll get an error message. Ignore that. You will be booked on it. You can go back into shorex and check that you have "purchased" it. You can also sign up when you are on the ship.

I was wondering about signing up for the Amazing Evening too. Found it under shore excursions but to confirm the reservation they want all your credit card information (???) for a $0.00 fee. What am I missing?

It's part of the dreaded Celebrity IT programming, and Celebrity doesn't have anything that is free. So you have to agree to pay zero.

• 3 weeks later...
They are asking for a credit card because the Azamazing yes is free if you attend but if you registered to go and don't show up they will charge you a penalty fee. Or so I've heard..

No fee now charged - they do not issue tickets now so they have no idea who goes and who does not, It is old information that they will charge if you do not turn up. There is also no need to register for the evening before going on board the ship. There is then a simple sign up list at Land Discoveries.

Is it normal for a 14 nights cruise to don't have an Azamazing Evening? We are booked on the Journey leaving Bali on the 21st of January and I don't see any special night. On the following cruise from Sydney to Auckland, we have this night in Hobart. On all our previous cruises, we had that special evening even on a 12 days cruise. Could it be added later?

Is it normal for a 14 nights cruise to don't have an Azamazing Evening? We are booked on the Journey leaving Bali on the 21st of January and I don't see any special night. On the following cruise from Sydney to Auckland, we have this night in Hobart. On all our previous cruises, we had that special evening even on a 12 days cruise. Could it be added later?

Typically the only voyages that don't have an Azamazing Evening are trans-ocean voyages with few ports of call.

I'm 99% sure your voyage will have an AE, it just hasn't been posted yet.

The Azamazing evening is in Perth, according to out travel agent. :D