Symphony not loaded into "My Cruises"?

lr657

Last week while sailing on Harmony we booked 2 cruises on Symphony while visiting Next Cruise. I have been trying to add these sailings to "My Cruises", but Symphony is not showing in the drop down box for the name of the ship. This section is required to obtain the reservation. I called IT this morning and was told that it will be several months before they add the ship so that the reservation can be accessed in "My Cruses"! I'm not understanding how a reservation can be managed if you are unable to get to it! Doesn't seem to make any sense.

Is anyone else who hasn't booked online having this issue?

Same here. I've booked Symphony too and emailed Crown&Anchor about not being able to add it to My Cruises. They replied saying that it is being looked in to and they hope to update their systems and have it available as soon as possible but cannot say the exact date that the ship will available on the drop down in the website to add it to future cruise holidays.

Same here. I've booked Symphony too and emailed Crown&Anchor about not being able to add it to My Cruises. They replied saying that it is being looked in to and they hope to update their systems and have it available as soon as possible but cannot say the exact date that the ship will available on the drop down in the website to add it to future cruise holidays.

I also called and emailed C&A . Hopefully it won't take them too long to update. I like to be able to view all our cruises in My Cruises. Helps me to keep track of them and to check for any of those surprise changes in the booking that seem to appear for some unknown reason.

Lorraine,

You are right and that makes no sense at all!

I booked over the phone because I was moving an FCC from another sailing. I had a instant email confirmation and have been accessing the booking on line with no problems. :confused:

I can't believe all of the IT issues that RCI continually has......

Lorraine,

You are right and that makes no sense at all!

I booked over the phone because I was moving an FCC from another sailing. I had a instant email confirmation and have been accessing the booking on line with no problems. :confused:

I can't believe all of the IT issues that RCI continually has......

Agree. Symphony is listed everywhere else on the website. All that needs to be done is to add the name of the ship to the drop down box!

Last week while sailing on Harmony we booked 2 cruises on Symphony while visiting Next Cruise. I have been trying to add these sailings to "My Cruises", but Symphony is not showing in the drop down box for the name of the ship. This section is required to obtain the reservation. I called IT this morning and was told that it will be several months before they add the ship so that the reservation can be accessed in "My Cruses"! I'm not understanding how a reservation can be managed if you are unable to get to it! Doesn't seem to make any sense.

Did you update by booking #.

I heard that by the 17th they will have it up.

I am not sure if it's because they do updates once a month and that's when this falls on. Not sure... but that's the date I was given.

Nope, didn't happen.

Nope, didn't happen.

I'm not really understanding why this hasn't been corrected yet. Symphony is included in every other drop down and area of the site. Shouldn't be too difficult to fix!

Having the same problem and mine was booked via a TA. It's not even listed in the scroll down of RCL ships. The only idea is that the Symphony is not ready to sail or in their fleet.

Having the same problem and mine was booked via a TA. It's not even listed in the scroll down of RCL ships. The only idea is that the Symphony is not ready to sail or in their fleet.

I see Symphony in the drop down box on the back door page:

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/beforeyouboard/getCountdownToCruise.do

I added it today to my cruises it apparently only showed up today.

It was added to the drop down box overnight. I noticed it this morning and was able to add my Symphony cruises.

The ship is still being built, but it should be ready sail by it's first sailing in 2018.