Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

I follow a few of the crew members on Instagram just so I can get sneak peeks. lol. just search #norwegianbliss and #nclbliss :)

Hi! Wondering if you can share any of the names of the Instagram accounts you follow? :cool::cool:

Hi! Wondering if you can share any of the names of the Instagram accounts you follow? :cool::cool:

Just my opinion... but I’d think twice before singling out a crew member and posting his or her social media handles here. There’s plenty to be seen out there by searching various hashtags.

I did see some of those videos of staff "quality testing" the go kart track and wonder if they really are that slow? They don't seem very fast and remind me of the snails pace cars I've seen videos for on the Joy.

I have a feeling that the experience, despite all the potential and hype, will be underwhelming.

Tom

I did see some of those videos of staff "quality testing" the go kart track and wonder if they really are that slow? They don't seem very fast and remind me of the snails pace cars I've seen videos for on the Joy.

Personally I’m hoping they are a bit slower. I won’t try them otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My first cruise and first time on the Bliss in July, so I personally won’t miss the Glow Party. What makes it a signature party? Is the Glow Party on all the other NCL ships?

Are you sure its been eliminated? How do you know for sure?

Instead of the Glow Party, I found this for our TransAtlantic Bliss Cruise...

"Every night brings new thrills with exciting themed events on board.

An urban street party featuring pop-Latin music will lure you to the pool deck

where you can get your groove on at the hottest event at sea, Caliente.

Then pull on your cowboy boots for another evening of dancing under the stars at Nashville Nights & Lights.

From masquerades and silent disco to line dancing, get ready for a boot-scootin’ good time.

Costumes encouraged!"

Curious about the Vibe. I normally kill myself to get onboard to purchase a Vibe pass ( for Caribbean Cruises). But in Alaska, I wonder if it will be worth it taking into consideration port times, possible cool and or rainy weather while cruising.

Looking at aerial photos, it appears the public sundeck adjacent to Vibe has been substantially reduced giving the space up to the Haven sun deck forward. Will this increase Vibe demand?

Hope the first Alaska run is fantastic......then count down to next Jan to experience Blissin warm weather...and get my Vibe on. Maybe Rommel will be the bartender???? I hope !

See you all onboard June 2, 2018.

Tom

Instead of the Glow Party, I found this for our TransAtlantic Bliss Cruise...

"Every night brings new thrills with exciting themed events on board.

An urban street party featuring pop-Latin music will lure you to the pool deck

where you can get your groove on at the hottest event at sea, Caliente.

Then pull on your cowboy boots for another evening of dancing under the stars at Nashville Nights & Lights.

From masquerades and silent disco to line dancing, get ready for a boot-scootin’ good time.

Costumes encouraged!"

I have never cruised a TA - but will you please post your knowledge of this when you return? ALSO FOR TA's do the same formalities follow with preceding cruises? Will it be the same from your TA cruise to the next?

We will see, but i think you can´t drive fast because there are to many curves at a small area. I only drove karts at two different race tracks. And i had the most fun at the race track with less heavy curves. the other one was a smaller track too with many curves. but we will see how the eKarts work. Maybe the track at the lower deck is possible to drive faster.

Hi! I just booked this ship today for Alaska 9/19. First time NCL but 12th Cruise. We booked 11910 starboard aft balcony. Is it worth upgrading to the the aft balcony? I feel like a total cruise newbie again? Any and all help or insight is welcome. Thanks!

Is it worth upgrading to the the aft balcony? I feel like a total cruise newbie again? Any and all help or insight is welcome.

Do you have any idea how far of a walk it is from an aft-facing cabin to the Brew House? Bring a tent and a canteen.

Curious about the Vibe. I normally kill myself to get onboard to purchase a Vibe pass ( for Caribbean Cruises). But in Alaska, I wonder if it will be worth it taking into consideration port times, possible cool and or rainy weather while cruising.

Looking at aerial photos, it appears the public sundeck adjacent to Vibe has been substantially reduced giving the space up to the Haven sun deck forward. Will this increase Vibe demand?

Hope the first Alaska run is fantastic......then count down to next Jan to experience Blissin warm weather...and get my Vibe on. Maybe Rommel will be the bartender???? I hope !

See you all onboard June 2, 2018.

Tom

Was on Escape at Christmas and asked Rommel if he Michael and Vincent were moving over to Bliss and he said no, here’s hoping they changed their minds between then and now.

No Video Wall in Spice H2O?

29dhf7b.png

I work with these LED video panels on a daily basis. The mobile version goes together like a big jugsaw puzzle (see below) and each segment is multiplexed via a PC. Maybe they are opting for a more versatile, portable version?

blizzard-lighting-iris-r3-12kit-12-panel-iris-r3-led-video-panel-system-381.jpg

Each panel is approx. 36" x 36"

chauvet_pro_pvp_x6ip_smd_led_video_panel_8_pack_pvpx6ipx8_139__98403.1452206717.1280.1280.jpg?c=2

What a great view of our cabins 9700, and 11700. I'm just hoping that those bulbous antenna things don't obstruct our view. Does anyone know what the purpose for the alls up front are for? Escape does not seem to have them.

I think I see our cabin there...9106 :D

Tom

There is an employee from NCL in the Cruise Director dept. filling people in on a page

Caliente party replaces Glow, but it will still have black lights, neon and floating orbs in the pool, Jose is his name,

Also the Maskerade, the Masquerade party will also include opptys to make masks for it.

There is an employee from NCL in the Cruise Director dept. filling people in on a page

Caliente party replaces Glow, but it will still have black lights, neon and floating orbs in the pool, Jose is his name,

Also the Maskerade, the Masquerade party will also include opptys to make masks for it.

Please protect the privacy (and possible job) of the employees on the ship. You never know who is looking at these post and what impact it may have to these individuals who are share info with you as a kind gesture. Don’t post their names (even if it’s just their first name).

Any idea if children will be able to participate in the new parties? I don’t know anything about these parties.