Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

Will you please post the Daily Freestyles too? I would like to see how the days go... Our family is booked for an Alaska voyage 6/2019 and we have what I hear is one of the "secret larger balcony's" on deck 8. I'M SO EXCITED FOR ALL YOU WHO ARE SAILING BEFORE US. I'm living through this tread (and the roll call for my dates). Thank You.

Yes, I will plan to post the Daily Freestyles in my review. Cannot wait for this cruise! Eight weeks from today!

We have received two upgrade emails and we sail on June 2 (and our first email came at exactly the 80 day mark as well). We put in a very low bid so not expecting it to be accepted but will be a very nice surprise if it is. We only bid for an H6 aft penthouse (although there were several Haven categories we could have bid on). We are currently in a B1 aft balcony and didn't want to give up the aft view.

So if we don't get an accepted bid so be it. We are perfectly happy with our aft balcony. But it has been fun to at least try for it!

Thank you for the info. We sail on 6/30 but no email yet ): Fingers crossed.....

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm tempted to correct your correction, but I still have one "demerit" from doing that years ago. :halo:

Tom

a·loud

əˈloud/

adverb

1. audibly; not silently or in a whisper.

• "he read the letter aloud"
    synonyms:audibly, out loud, for all to hear"please don't read aloud"
  • 2.archaic[/color]
  • loudly.
    "he wept aloud"

I, however can't resist. Technically the post is correct depending on how you define audibly. :cool::cool:

I'm tempted to correct your correction, but I still have one "demerit" from doing that years ago. :halo:

Tom

a·loud

əˈloud/

adverb

1. audibly; not silently or in a whisper.

• "he read the letter aloud"
    synonyms:audibly, out loud, for all to hear"please don't read aloud"
  • 2.archaic[/color]
  • loudly.
    "he wept aloud"

I, however can't resist. Technically the post is correct depending on how you define audibly. :cool::cool:

Please see post # 3764 :cool:

Every time I see a picture of the virtual window in the studio Cabins I feel like I’ve seen them somewhere before. And I just realized where. They are almost identical to those in the crew bedrooms on Legends of Tomorrow! Lol.

Is anyone on this board going to be in the haven aft cabin for the inaugural cruise? I’m so excited to see what these rooms with look like :)

Or the Deluxe Owner’s Suite w/large Balcony (H2). I am anxious to see the second bedroom. I was told that it will have a Murphy Bed instead of a Sleeper Sofa.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Is anyone on this board going to be in the haven aft cabin for the inaugural cruise? I’m so excited to see what these rooms with look like :)

I will probably do a live FB video from mine :D

Will you please post the Daily Freestyles too? I would like to see how the days go... Our family is booked for an Alaska voyage 6/2019 and we have what I hear is one of the "secret larger balcony's" on deck 8. I'M SO EXCITED FOR ALL YOU WHO ARE SAILING BEFORE US. I'm living through this tread (and the roll call for my dates). Thank You.

What room do you have ? We are booked in #8710 in the fall... would love to see a photo!!

What a great view of our cabins 9700, and 11700. I'm just hoping that those bulbous antenna things don't obstruct our view. Does anyone know what the purpose for the alls up front are for? Escape does not seem to have them.

Appears to be tent-like structures... maybe for crew activities down below? They’re in the rendering, so I assume they’re permanent...

d572f2f280c76ddd9bd306a3212820bf.jpg

Any idea what terminal bliss will be in Seattle . We sail 6/30/19 on ninth deck . Any suggestions for hotel for Saturday nite

You can’t beat The Inn at the Market! It is across the street from Pike’s Market and close to the cruise terminal if it is the terminal behind Pike’s.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Bell Street Cruise Terminal 2225 Alaskan Way South, Seattle, WA 98121

Any idea what terminal bliss will be in Seattle . We sail 6/30/19 on ninth deck . Any suggestions for hotel for Saturday nite

Bliss will be at Pier 66. Many hotels in downtown Seattle but expensive. I'm staying at the Edgewater which is on Pier 67. Cost is $400-$600(with taxes) a night. There are several downtown hotels in the $250 range. Many cheaper options available outside of downtown. We sail on June 9 2018.

We leave on 6/30 as well. Got a great rate at Seattle Westin. Not sure of the terminal info but I’m sure we’ll find out. Did you get the email offer to bid for an upgrade?

We have the Mayflower Park on Olive Way for Sept Bliss Cruise. It’s about one mile from pier. Got it for $224 per night and it’s rated high.