Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

Just booked on this ship this morning! Sailing on September 8, 2018!

Really looking forward to Jersey Boys...hoping some of the Toronto Cast will audition for the show :P. Looking forward to seeing many pictures of the Studio Cabins and overall look of the ship...if it turns out like the plans...it will be an amazing ship!

Aft crew stair case visible from outside the large building hall, port side point of view.

I'm assuming there has to be a public-area cut-through in the 6-7-8 corridor in this cross section. Is the dark area where this occurs? What public space would this represent on former ships?

b12030359cd8893fc997d798aec4ee5d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm assuming there has to be a public-area cut-through in the 6-7-8 corridor in this cross section. Is the dark area where this occurs? What public space would this represent on former ships?

Not sure if it's exactly that area, here's the deck plan for Escape of that area;

e4d78a48777d4f03808782f9c794b3b0.png

I wonder if they'll have an Alaskan themed wild game specialty restaurant...

Seeing as how the goal is environmental conservation (like Guy Harvey, Wyland is an environmental and marine conservationist), I highly doubt it.

Seeing as how the goal is environmental conservation (like Guy Harvey, Wyland is an environmental and marine conservationist), I highly doubt it.

A menu filled with wild game that died of old age probably holds little appeal. Best bet may be the chocolate moose in the Garden Cafe.

A menu filled with wild game that died of old age probably holds little appeal. Best bet may be the chocolate moose in the Garden Cafe.

LOL yep, that chocolate moose is a goner! But I completely agree; a family cruise line is probably not where you're going to see Rudolph served up on a plate.

Just booked on this ship this morning! Sailing on September 8, 2018!

Really looking forward to Jersey Boys...hoping some of the Toronto Cast will audition for the show :P. Looking forward to seeing many pictures of the Studio Cabins and overall look of the ship...if it turns out like the plans...it will be an amazing ship!

We're on this sailing. We have a friend staying in one of the studios. Can't come soon enough!:)