Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

Regarding the race track I just read an article on another website that talks all about the details of the track on the Bliss. How it will have 10 turns instead of the 8 on the Joy, and that it will be cantilevered over the side to make it longer. This did not seem to be speculation or fake news.

Regarding the race track I just read an article on another website that talks all about the details of the track on the Bliss. How it will have 10 turns instead of the 8 on the Joy, and that it will be cantilevered over the side to make it longer. This did not seem to be speculation or fake news.

That was reported months ago but NCL hasn't made an "official" statement. The original report was quoting FDR.....so most people believed that FDR let the cat out of the bag a bit early.

A view into the secondary building hall, where the construction of the blocks is taking place;

a408218d62564079b945274668bce5a0.png

Seems to be the black glassed Waterfront forward dining areas roof top frames? Parts/blocks come in at the top left, work towards the point of view, get lifted to the right and work back again to exit the building hall and via transport to the large building hall.

Overviewing an older post, which now seems obvious; the flat black frames are the kart track ofcourse! :D

A piece of the next megablock visible in a visitor's photo;

i5thUZBbSru-Hcsqvm3kiw.png

The pool deck (green lines), with a top part one of the cantilevered hot tubs sitting on the pool deck (red arrows). Also slightly and partial visible is the pool cut out which seems to be square in this end and the upper level of the pool deck of both sides of the ship.

Also slightly and partial visible is the pool cut out which seems to be square in this end and the upper level of the pool deck of both sides of the ship.

Sounds rather traditional "Breakaway/Breakaway+"... anything suggesting possible Joy similarities (garden area)?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Why does that one bit of deck 9 stick out ?

It can't think of anything special in that area.

The blue part? That's some kind of reusable platform for hoisting on and off. Probably for garbage bins, saw similar platforms on the various aft balconies on BA/BA+ before.

A quiet week for Bliss..

On the Bliss.NCL.com website deckplan page the sideway view of Bliss seems to show a tarp covered Spice H2O, pretty identical to Joy;

xCZMDNFiTDKdwb6Djva17w.png

Opinions?

I really hope so. They need more shade options in that area, hopefully the Vibe has the covered hot tub like on the getaway as well.

The section with the pool deck and stairs on the outside megablock;

jYVojo_GRMillDW7ihhAmQ.png

The diagonal placed stairs are much like Joy's, nothing like Escape's pool deck bar at more or less the same spot.

The larger white structure seems to be a free standing pool bar or water slide structure or ??, although it seems to take up more space than Escape's pool deck bar. Maybe a step back to BA class? Not sure what it is, found some great close ups of the megablock at https://www.cruisetv.de/norwegian-bliss/

I am so beyond excited to find this tread! Just booked my room for 4 last week and already decided that I didn't want my kids in the room with us. So I went ahead and booked a second room for them (since they are older)... We are set to sail on June 2, 2018. Honesty I can't get enough info fast enough to satisfy me. I guess it really gives me something to think about everyday.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

5Y5rVCBZQhi6l-iP79YHsA.png

(edit; green arrows to point out the box, not the temporary scaffolding rails :) )

The white box structure again, opposite to the two (assumed to be) cantilevered hot tubs which stick out on both sides of the ships. With the cut out and the window washing equipment rail (red highlight) visible and being obvious indicators.

Here's Joy where a structural part jots out (is that correct grammar?);

konocw6SS8ymV8FdxQs2GA.png

In other photos on that Cruisetv website the white box seems to be heavy constructed..