Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

My wife and I booked a mini-suite on the June 9, 2018 Alaska sailing. Leaving the kids at home with grandparents. To say we are excited would be an understatement!

Looking forward to following this thread!

Another great set of photos by CruiseTV; https://www.cruisetv.de/world-dream/ and 4K https://youtu.be/N9fVYJioxh4

Looking into the large building hall with opened door, focussing on Dream Cruise Line's latest ship and the base of the second Bliss megablock visible in the foreground. Not much to see, sorry folks.. on top of that, found a pic of the secondary building hall with construction going on more anonymous blocks. :)

Little chat at Ocean Blue on the Breakaway, said to the waiter hope there is a seafood themed venue on the Bliss, he said yes there will be hmmmm

Considering Neptune's replaced Moderno on the Joy, I suppose that could carryover to the Bliss. I definitely think a dedicated seafood venue belongs on a Seattle > Alaska itinerary, but I sense that the existing Moderno footprint may be too large (compared to Ocean Blue).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

edit; on the left end of the platform is the start of the "movie screen bulk head" if I am right? Bliss will probably be build with her bow to the left of the viewing gallery as previous ships.

Could we be looking back at this view ?

news-norwegian-joy-misses.jpg

79227564f2aa43fb6abf95b8720284dd

Based on that pool picture - it looks like it's still a relatively small pool...

didn't someone mention in an earlier post that the Bliss will have a "completely new pool deck" or something?

WE will be on the Bliss for her Inaugural TransAtlanic79227564f2aa43fb6abf95b8720284dd.jpg

A small pool or a hot tub will be okay for crossing the Atlantic.:p