Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

Hot off the presses

Hot off the presses

Bliss Theater Main shows include:

· Jersey Boys - Tony Award Winning musical featuring the music of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons

· Havana - New musical featuring songs from Albita, choreographed and directed by Warren Carlisle

The Social:

· Levity Entertainment Group - multiple shows throughout the cruise – similar to comedy on Escape, Breakaway and Getaway

· Happy Hour Prohibition the Musical - musical comedy involving alcoholic beverages

· Crank up the Silence - silent disco offered a couple of times throughout the cruise

· DJ playing music in the night club each night

Q, BBQ restaurant in the evening:

· At 9:00pm a live country band plays, the tables are removed from the dance floor and a country hoedown continues

· If the crowd is staying up extra late, the DJ will take over the duration of the night

Pool Deck:

· Caliente - an Urban Street party with a pop-latin feel

· Nashville Nights and Lights - A country party with our DJ, cruise staff and a live country band

Wow... some fun additions. :)

Hot off the presses

Hot off the presses

Bliss Theater Main shows include:

· Jersey Boys - Tony Award Winning musical featuring the music of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons

· Havana - New musical featuring songs from Albita, choreographed and directed by Warren Carlisle

The Social:

· Levity Entertainment Group - multiple shows throughout the cruise – similar to comedy on Escape, Breakaway and Getaway

· Happy Hour Prohibition the Musical - musical comedy involving alcoholic beverages

· Crank up the Silence - silent disco offered a couple of times throughout the cruise

· DJ playing music in the night club each night

· At 9:00pm a live country band plays, the tables are removed from the dance floor and a country hoedown continues

· If the crowd is staying up extra late, the DJ will take over the duration of the night

Pool Deck:

· Caliente - an Urban Street party with a pop-latin feel

· Nashville Nights and Lights - A country party with our DJ, cruise staff and a live country band

So...no Howl at the Moon?? [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That will be something to see![emoji23] No music and a bunch of people twitching around. 🤣🤣

Sent from my iPad using Forums

That's exactly what I was thinking...could be hilarious to watch!

And of course, there will be a charge for the headphones...

Dancing with headphones on. Music of your choice plays through the headphones.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is GREAT. Celebrity had it on Equinox and we participated on two cruises last year. We are participants (77 and 66) but it is fun watching other people dance with headsets and you can not hear the music. There are 3 channels of music so you do not know what people are dancing to except that the head sets show a different color for each channel.

So will they be looking for a recent bar purchase to be able to turn away people who've had a drink? And what kind of time frame, 1 hour, 3 hours? Enquiring minds (and the lushes) want to know!

Sent from outerspace

I'm curious about this too. Will it just go by the honor system? Will they have breathalyzers on hand? It seems like it's going to be hard to monitor.

Wow they're really doubling down on the country western theme. That seems strange for a ship like this. I can't imagine much of their clientele will be into that kind of music. Most country music fans are from a very small section of the United States. This ship will have people on it from all over the world. :confused:

Wow they're really doubling down on the country western theme. That seems strange for a ship like this. I can't imagine much of their clientele will be into that kind of music. Most country music fans are from a very small section of the United States. This ship will have people on it from all over the world. :confused:

I have to disagree with you that country music fans are from a small section of the United States...I have friends in almost every state (and Europe) who love country music and there are many country music stars that sell out huge venues on a regular basis. That being said I am not a fan so you will find me in the Silent Disco (I just love that concept and can't wait to see it). :)

I'm from the UK and beyond excited to have all that country music! T does seem strange having two venues though, especially if Q does turn into a hoedown, similar to the Nashville Nights venue.

As for the Silent Disco....go, go GO people. They are SUCH FUN. I've been to three in my time, and loved every one. You can get lost in the music, and look on in total bemusement at the other dancers.