Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

Hi all.

New to NCL (and cruising in general since this will only be my second cruise). I have a dining question... when going to reserve at specialty restaurants, my profile only shows specific times available. Can we just show up instead of having a reservation? I booked with the free dining so we get 3 nights at specialty restaurants and nothing seems to be available before 9pm.

Thanks! And I appreciate all the info available on these boards! Hubby, son, in-laws, and I are sailing from Seattle on June 2. Can't wait!!

Kim

As soon as you board, make your dining reservations. Not all spaces are available for pre-booking, so you shouldn't have a problem. If you just show up, you will likely be out of luck.

Hi all.

New to NCL (and cruising in general since this will only be my second cruise). I have a dining question... when going to reserve at specialty restaurants, my profile only shows specific times available. Can we just show up instead of having a reservation? I booked with the free dining so we get 3 nights at specialty restaurants and nothing seems to be available before 9pm.

Thanks! And I appreciate all the info available on these boards! Hubby, son, in-laws, and I are sailing from Seattle on June 2. Can't wait!!

Kim

It means all the earlier dining times have been booked by others... Your best answer would be to take what’s available then when you board go to the restaurant reservations desk and try to change the timings... You can’t just turn up as you please to those restaurants although you pretty much can to the main dining rooms... Nearly everyone on the ship will have some speciality dining...

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The previously-provided pricing & requirements info concerning go-karts and lasertag has been confirmed by NCL.

LASER TAG: $5 PP/PER SESSION

- no minimum age

- no height or weight requirements as long as the player can hold the gun

GO CARTS : $5 PP/PER SESSION

- No minimum age

- minimum height requirement is 48” (1.20m) maximum height is 79" (2.00m)-

- A limited number of carts with 2 seats are available for ADA and guest to ride as a passenger

the previously-provided pricing & requirements info concerning go-karts and lasertag has been confirmed by ncl.

Laser tag: $5 pp/per session

- no minimum age

go carts : $5 pp/per session

- no minimum age

- a limited number of carts with 2 seats are available for ada and guest to ride as a passenger

thank you!!!

The previously-provided pricing & requirements info concerning go-karts and lasertag has been confirmed by NCL.

- no minimum age

- No minimum age

- A limited number of carts with 2 seats are available for ADA and guest to ride as a passenger

Thank you for the information. My kids are happy to hear that.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

- no minimum age

- No minimum age

Is this posted on the NCL website yet?

Has NCL ever published requirements on their website? I don’t recall seeing it for waterslides, ropes course, etc.

The information is being pushed out to PCCs and travel agents.

That’s true!!! I should be getting that info pushed over to me soon.

So excited for this ship!!

Hi all.

Kim

Like the others said, First thing onboard, make reservations for dining, there should be people scatted about with menus, and/or a specific place where they have many set up. On some ships an entertainment venue/club was set up with multiple people.

June 2 page on Cruise Critic has an active page for the roll Call, the official Cruise Critic Meet and greet where we meet crew and each other is active, and it has other goings on during the week.

Stephanie

link wll get you there, https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=55677395&posted=1#post55677395

- no minimum age

- No minimum age

I wonder what a session is. Is it by laps or by time ?

That’s how most tracks operate... opening the pit lane and directing all karts in until the track has been cleared.

That's how we did it in RC car racing when time was up you finished the lap you're on. And with electric carts they can shut the power down when the time is up or at least slow them down to let you know it over and time to pit.

Wow they're really doubling down on the country western theme. That seems strange for a ship like this. I can't imagine much of their clientele will be into that kind of music. Most country music fans are from a very small section of the United States. This ship will have people on it from all over the world. :confused:

That's exactly what I thought when I first read the list as I am NOT a fan of country or western {Blues Brother's: we have both types of music, Country AND Western :) }

So many different types of music and genre's and 2 different venues with Country? Seems a bit much for such a big ship with people from all types of different backgrounds and geographic areas. At least I know where I definitely WON'T BE ;p;p;p

That's exactly what I thought when I first read the list as I am NOT a fan of country or western {Blues Brother's: we have both types of music, Country AND Western :) }

So many different types of music and genre's and 2 different venues with Country? Seems a bit much for such a big ship with people from all types of different backgrounds and geographic areas. At least I know where I definitely WON'T BE ;p;p;p

I like country music but it seems a little over the top that she is going to put her audience on her you tube channel.

Be thankful they didn't drag on a load of hip hop/rap singers! I'd sooner shot myself in the face than listen to C&W

but rap...I'd be cancellin'

Hi all.

Kim

The same thing was showing when I tried to reserve dining. I called my PCC and she was able to reserve us times we wanted.