Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

Bliss as seen today from another ship (photos posted by Oskar Osmundsen)...

a4db14e59a2aadb33e31cd622bb4414d.jpg

956ce8e8603e5a9d9fef5626a14d4cdd.jpg

Doug, sorry to hijack this thread a little but there was a thread about the CD on the Escape and I remember you posting on it. It is nowhere to be found, is it possible it was deleted?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Doug, sorry to hijack this thread a little but there was a thread about the CD on the Escape and I remember you posting on it. It is nowhere to be found, is it possible it was deleted?

Yes, many of those threads were deleted. Tyler is now with the Savannah Bananas (google or look on Facebook).

Am I seeing correctly in that Bliss has only 4 complimentary options for dining?

It looks like it. The 3 main dining rooms and the Garden Cafe.

NCL’s Bliss site shows the Local as a specialty restaurant. Being the Local seems to be replacing O’Sheehan’s, I wonder if that is a mistake and it will be complimentary.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

NCL’s Bliss site shows the Local as a specialty restaurant. Being the Local seems to be replacing O’Sheehan’s, I wonder if that is a mistake and it will be complimentary.

On MyNCL it shows The Local as complimentary for my sailing (6/23/18)

18bd48492c8a2386d91f7a904af706d7.jpg

This was just taken on my NCL profile.

Camille Rae to Embark on Norwegian Cruise Line’s Newest Ship “Norwegian Bliss” for Summer Residency on 4/21

Tenn. — Country singer-songwriter and recording artist, Camille Rae, has committed to a three-month residency with Norwegian Cruise Line’s newest ship Norwegian Bliss, scheduled for it’s maiden voyage on April 21st.

NCL.jpg?resize=267%2C73Camille Rae will be seen performing country music’s hottest hits as well as signature classics from April 21-June 30 in “Q” Texas Smokehouse accompanied by her four-piece band.

http://www.thecountrynote.com/in-the-news/camille-rae-to-embark-on-norwegian-cruise-lines-newest-ship-norwegian-bliss-for-summer-residency-on-4-21/

Camille Rae to Embark on Norwegian Cruise Line’s Newest Ship “Norwegian Bliss” for Summer Residency on 4/21

Tenn. — Country singer-songwriter and recording artist, Camille Rae, has committed to a three-month residency with Norwegian Cruise Line’s newest ship Norwegian Bliss, scheduled for it’s maiden voyage on April 21st.

NCL.jpg?resize=267%2C73Camille Rae will be seen performing country music’s hottest hits as well as signature classics from April 21-June 30 in “Q” Texas Smokehouse accompanied by her four-piece band.

http://www.thecountrynote.com/in-the-news/camille-rae-to-embark-on-norwegian-cruise-lines-newest-ship-norwegian-bliss-for-summer-residency-on-4-21/

Just followed her page, thanks!

Hi all.

New to NCL (and cruising in general since this will only be my second cruise). I have a dining question... when going to reserve at specialty restaurants, my profile only shows specific times available. Can we just show up instead of having a reservation? I booked with the free dining so we get 3 nights at specialty restaurants and nothing seems to be available before 9pm.

Thanks! And I appreciate all the info available on these boards! Hubby, son, in-laws, and I are sailing from Seattle on June 2. Can't wait!!

Kim

Hi all.

New to NCL (and cruising in general since this will only be my second cruise). I have a dining question... when going to reserve at specialty restaurants, my profile only shows specific times available. Can we just show up instead of having a reservation? I booked with the free dining so we get 3 nights at specialty restaurants and nothing seems to be available before 9pm.

Thanks! And I appreciate all the info available on these boards! Hubby, son, in-laws, and I are sailing from Seattle on June 2. Can't wait!!

Kim

No worries! They only release a portion of the reservations to book in advance. You can book as soon as you board, but I wouldn't put it off very long if there is a specific restaurant and time you want.

Linda