Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

I like country music but it seems a little over the top that she is going to put her audience on her you tube channel.

I actually think that one will be a night. You know like they do with 80s/White etc... Reading the info, it includes the entertainment staff, which would make sense. As much as I love country music, and I really do! Two dedicated venues would be too much for the general. For me I'd love it! 😆😆😆🤠🤠🤠

The main (and large) observation lounge on deck 15 is open to everybody...

a8b8cf731d914cd1fc99bafab1ef924a.jpg

The smaller Haven lounge is two decks higher on 17...

be50b4567e9ff02bb4c93d977474cc64.jpg

Very cool. Glad it's not all Haven. Nothing against Haven. But it looks gorgeous and would be reason alone to sail Bliss.

The main (and large) observation lounge on deck 15 is open to everybody...

a8b8cf731d914cd1fc99bafab1ef924a.jpg

The smaller Haven lounge is two decks higher on 17...

be50b4567e9ff02bb4c93d977474cc64.jpg

In the rendering of the main observation lounge, it looks like the deck 16 curtainsare part of the garden café. If so, it may be possible to sit down for a biteand also have a good view forward.

Doubt this would work for Miami.

Yeah, no way any of this would work in Miami...

Havana - New musical featuring songs from Albita, choreographed and directed by Warren Carlisle

Caliente - an Urban Street party with a pop-latin feel

Jersey Boys - Tony Award Winning musical featuring the music of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons

Levity Entertainment Group - multiple shows throughout the cruise similar to comedy on Escape, Breakaway and Getaway

Happy Hour Prohibition the Musical - musical comedy involving alcoholic beverages

Crank up the Silence - silent disco offered a couple of times throughout the cruise

DJ playing music in the night club each night

Huh?!?

Havana - New musical featuring songs from Albita, choreographed and directed by Warren Carlisle

Jersey Boys - Tony Award Winning musical featuring the music of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons

Levity Entertainment Group - multiple shows throughout the cruise similar to comedy on Escape, Breakaway and Getaway

Happy Hour Prohibition the Musical - musical comedy involving alcoholic beverages

Crank up the Silence - silent disco offered a couple of times throughout the cruise

Huh?!?

I was referencing the c/w at 2 venues. Not the other entertainment (which I didn’t see). Thank you foe making me aware.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Huh?!?

For those who are booked on some of the earlier Alaska sailings, can you tell me what times the shows are? Our reservations for the June 30th sailing open up this weekend, and I would like to have it planned out in advance if possible as we are trying to switch off shows with my in laws to rotate babysitting. The dinner reservations went quick so I want to be on top of the show reservations!

For those who are booked on some of the earlier Alaska sailings, can you tell me what times the shows are? Our reservations for the June 30th sailing open up this weekend, and I would like to have it planned out in advance if possible as we are trying to switch off shows with my in laws to rotate babysitting. The dinner reservations went quick so I want to be on top of the show reservations!

Entertainment and times not even Available for the Transatlantic yet, Last I heard. My PCC said he would alert me when booking times are released for my June 2.

Edited by Whitefacekat
wrong number

I'm curious about why they're charging for the go-karts and the laser tag. When I booked originally, I wasn't aware of that. I became aware shortly after that they would likely be a charged thing. But, those are really the two main options on the ship for activities. There isn't much else. Why are they charging for the main activities? Is it really just a money grab? For crowd management, they could have made them reservation only, but still free. It's just another thing I have to factor into cost with a family of 5.

I am on 10 May cruise. My guess and only a guess is crowd control. I understand that carts can be controlled from pits so anyone trying an AJ vs Andretti can have cars slowed. Not going to be like tracks at home.

I'm curious about why they're charging for the go-karts and the laser tag. When I booked originally, I wasn't aware of that. I became aware shortly after that they would likely be a charged thing. But, those are really the two main options on the ship for activities. There isn't much else. Why are they charging for the main activities? Is it really just a money grab? For crowd management, they could have made them reservation only, but still free. It's just another thing I have to factor into cost with a family of 5.

If they made them free by reservation, it would have to be limited for reservations. So if they charge $5, you or your kids can ride as many times as you are willing to pay for.

It's the better system actually.

You'd have plenty of pissed off people if they made it free and you could only get one reservation for the cruise. So the people who won't do it, won't - whereas if it were free they would make a reservation anyway thinking they might try it.

If we were bringing kids, we'd just do what we always did. $20 a day spending money for each kid for video games or whatever. If they required more, they just had to come ask. We'd either say yes or no depending on what it was for.

So my boys, when they were young, would probably drive the race cars 4 times a day the first two days and then would be over it.

I think the laser tag will be the bigger draw. More fun. Especially for families and kids with their friends.

If they made them free by reservation, it would have to be limited for reservations. So if they charge $5, you or your kids can ride as many times as you are willing to pay for.

It's the better system actually.

You'd have plenty of pissed off people if they made it free and you could only get one reservation for the cruise. So the people who won't do it, won't - whereas if it were free they would make a reservation anyway thinking they might try it.

If we were bringing kids, we'd just do what we always did. $20 a day spending money for each kid for video games or whatever. If they required more, they just had to come ask. We'd either say yes or no depending on what it was for.

So my boys, when they were young, would probably drive the race cars 4 times a day the first two days and then would be over it.

I think the laser tag will be the bigger draw. More fun. Especially for families and kids with their friends.

My issue is that these are the only real "activities" aside from the pool (at least that I've seen). If there were other things to do, like mini golf, a ropes course, climbing wall, etc. than have a couple things for an upcharge wouldn't be a big deal. But, on an AK cruise, having an open air pool isn't necessarily going to be usable. Perhaps there are other activities on the ship and I just haven't seen them yet? I'd also say that with 3 kids, a 7 day cruise, $20 per day per kid is a LOT of money for something that should feel mostly all inclusive.

My issue is that these are the only real "activities" aside from the pool (at least that I've seen). If there were other things to do, like mini golf, a ropes course, climbing wall, etc. than have a couple things for an upcharge wouldn't be a big deal. But, on an AK cruise, having an open air pool isn't necessarily going to be usable. Perhaps there are other activities on the ship and I just haven't seen them yet? I'd also say that with 3 kids, a 7 day cruise, $20 per day per kid is a LOT of money for something that should feel mostly all inclusive.

On the last two Alaska cruises I've done, the outdoor pools were definitely usable. HAL had a retractable roof over the pool, however it was open most of the time during our sailing.

I know it's to be seen if the pools are actually heated, but if the weather isn't going to be good (raining, etc), I'm doubtful the go carts and laser tag would be open anyways in that case. They supposedly built this ship with Alaska in mind, so they would be crazy not to have designed the pools to be unusable.