Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

We are also booked September 2018 to Alaska....This thread will definitely help the time pass!

We just booked Sep 8-15 for Alaska and are soooo excited!!! Love Los Lobos restaurant and so excited it will be on this ship. All looking forward to the Q restaurant.

And we are so excited to finally see Alaska!!!

Mary

We just booked Sep 8-15 for Alaska and are soooo excited!!! Love Los Lobos restaurant and so excited it will be on this ship. All looking forward to the Q restaurant.

And we are so excited to finally see Alaska!!!

Mary

Hope you enjoy Alaska, Not sure if you are flexable on travel date but a lot less going on in Sep. We did it and from all who was on our cruise that had been before said the same thing. But enjoyable just the same. Will keep room clean for you. 10 May 1918 can't wait.

what exactly is block in the upper picture and there is this taken. Also I don't recall seeing the engines being installed . Did I miss the posting or which one was it?

It's probably a hull block, all the way aft, under the main dining room. The location is Meyer Werft's secondary building hall, next to their large building hall. Blocks are formed there and follow a path through that hall before they are transported to the large building hall.

The engines were placed on one of the first blocks, if I recall correct it's the one which was towed in from their off site shipyard before any keel laying ceremony was held.

Hope you enjoy Alaska, Not sure if you are flexable on travel date but a lot less going on in Sep. We did it and from all who was on our cruise that had been before said the same thing. But enjoyable just the same. Will keep room clean for you. 10 May 1918 can't wait.

We are flexible....what are the differences in September?

It's probably a hull block, all the way aft, under the main dining room. The location is Meyer Werft's secondary building hall, next to their large building hall. Blocks are formed there and follow a path through that hall before they are transported to the large building hall.

The engines were placed on one of the first blocks, if I recall correct it's the one which was towed in from their off site shipyard before any keel laying ceremony was held.

Found a video of the tow:

Is that a different than Joy shaped Haven courtyard roof on the right? It's looks different?

Forget that I posted that! Did some better research and it's a top aft part of the AIDAnova. Some rear facing lounge on deck 18 which confused me earlier on too. :o

New rule of thumb: Anything coming out of the smaller construction hall from now on isn't Bliss. :halo:

We are flexible....what are the differences in September?

we went in September and had a great time !! didn't see any bears because the salmon are done running then

but if you love a good sale every store is on sale because it is the last ship to go for the season.

fur coats were so cheap I wanted one so bad but we live in fl so I would never wear it lol

we went in September and had a great time !! didn't see any bears because the salmon are done running then

but if you love a good sale every store is on sale because it is the last ship to go for the season.

fur coats were so cheap I wanted one so bad but we live in fl so I would never wear it lol

Oh good I am glad there will be sales!! I am in NE Ohio so a warm coat is always good up here.

most germans don´t have to work today, so many took yesterday a free day too. Maybe tomorrow a update?

Welcome back to work, my German friends. Down to one webcam for Bliss again...

1b66fa86ea7e434a741f98bed77feccf.jpg

Actually, ignoring the AIDA megablock at the top, I believe this is looking down on our aft cabin block (and haven roof block?)...

41ca86cf3cf55fb18b8adea93782b729.jpg

And if not, Freestyle will scold me.

Edited by TheDougOut