Snorkel Excursions

janetz

That's not a company, that's the place. No need for an actual "excursion" here. Just grab a cab and go. Both Chankanaab (which is a beautiful national park with tons of other things to do there, but does have an admission fee) and also the Money Bar are these places that have entry, down steps, into the water and snorkeling is right there.

I have been to Chankanaab twice and we loved it. I have both reviews in my signature line, with pictures, if you are interested in seeing that place. :)

I am looking at a few non ship snorkel trips and thought I had read about one company where you entered the water using steps vs. a ladder?

Thanks ahead. :)

Are you talking about access to and from a snorkel boat?

The Fury Catamarans you can enter and exit water by stairs. Very easy. The excursion is booked through your ship.

My video from last summer:

The main reason we did this excursion was that my son wanted to snorkel, my husband wanted to snorkel and swim at a beach. This excursion gave us both. Plus it was early in morning, and only half a day, so we had plenty of time to hit the port area to shop and have drinks afterwards. All the excursions similar that I found with independent companies had the excursion right in middle of our port time.