Junior Suite question

I have a family member sailing on Adventure of The Seas leaving tomorrow. They are in a Junior Suite and were wondering if they can go into the Suite Lounge? Or is it for larger suites? Thanks for any information.

I have a family member sailing on Adventure of The Seas leaving tomorrow. They are in a Junior Suite and were wondering if they can go into the Suite Lounge? Or is it for larger suites? Thanks for any information.

The Suite Lounge is for guests in Grand Suites or better, and also for Pinnacle level C&A members.

• 5 weeks later...

We typically book D level balconies but for our 30th Anniversary have booked our first Junior Suite. Are there any perks besides the double Crown & Anchor points? Are the "Gold cards" only for Grand Suite and above?

We typically book D level balconies but for our 30th Anniversary have booked our first Junior Suite. Are there any perks besides the double Crown & Anchor points? Are the "Gold cards" only for Grand Suite and above?

JS Perks:

Bathtub (except for Empress)

Walk-in closet (very few on Vision class, none on Majesty, and Empress)

Dinner at Coastal Kitchen (Quantum and Oasis class only)

Priority check-in and boarding

Tea kettle and coffee maker

Bathroom amenities

Robes

Extra C&A point per night

Silver Seapass card (except for Quantum and Oasis class).

Isn't Adventure still a Concierge lounge? If so, are D+ C&A members still allowed too?

Yes, Adventure currently has a CL and D+ guests are still allowed. I believe it changes in Jan/Feb 2018.

JS Perks:

Bathtub (except for Empress)

Walk-in closet (very few on Vision class, none on Majesty, and Empress)

Dinner at Coastal Kitchen (Quantum and Oasis class only)

Priority check-in and boarding

Tea kettle and coffee maker

Bathroom amenities

Robes

Extra C&A point per night

Silver Seapass card (except for Quantum and Oasis class).

_____

and what is the Silver Seapass? I recall that Gold and above have special seating in the theaters, ice show and swimming areas.

_____

and what is the Silver Seapass? I recall that Gold and above have special seating in the theaters, ice show and swimming areas.

Just a different color, means nothing else.

Currently the D+ lounge on Adventure is great we much preferred it to the CL...Hopefully Sucil will be the DL concierge still. Enjoy until they make changes to AOS. We did a B2B last May so not sure of the changes that have taken place on their last shortened drydock...more changes to come on her next one as she prepares to leave the southern caribbean.

Currently the D+ lounge on Adventure is great we much preferred it to the CL...Hopefully Sucil will be the DL concierge still. Enjoy until they make changes to AOS. We did a B2B last May so not sure of the changes that have taken place on their last shortened drydock...more changes to come on her next one as she prepares to leave the southern caribbean.

Not sure I understand - what exactly is a "D+ lounge"? There's a CL and a DL (which is open to D, D+ and, of course, P), but what is a D+ lounge?

Not sure I understand - what exactly is a "D+ lounge"? There's a CL and a DL (which is open to D, D+ and, of course, P), but what is a D+ lounge?

There is no such thing as a D+ Lounge. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Some people don't believe that.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

YIKES.... :o:o So sorry I added that "+" into my post....just so used to it (I'm a +) of course there's no D+ lounge...but on ships where we have been able to use either I always like the DL better.

There is no such thing as a D+ Lounge. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Some people don't believe that.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

SOOOOO SORRRRY (see my post above) but so glad you got a good :'):'):'):'):'):')

• 2 months later...
We are diamonds. This is the first time in a junior suite on Adventure. Will we be able to use the concierge lounge?

Where on the ship is the CL located?

No, you will not have access to the CL on deck 9.

However, you will have access to the Diamond Lounge on deck 14.

We are diamonds. This is the first time in a junior suite on Adventure. Will we be able to use the concierge lounge?

Where on the ship is the CL located?

You wouldn't want to..it's a small interior room with no windows...You'll enjoy the DL. Even though the CL was just steps from our cabin door (deck #9)....we went up to DL.

You wouldn't want to..it's a small interior room with no windows...You'll enjoy the DL. Even though the CL was just steps from our cabin door (deck #9)....we went up to DL.

If I'm only D and traveling in a JS on Deck 9, will I be able to go into the CL just in the morning to get my double espresso?

If I'm only D and traveling in a JS on Deck 9, will I be able to go into the CL just in the morning to get my double espresso?

Sorry... but no, the JS isn't "sweet" enough...your SeaPass card will not allow access to the CL unless you're above D level or sailing in a GS or above.