Selfie Stick

vamommyof3

LOL well, sadly its the only way I can get in the photo

I worked for Kodak after I got out of college for about 20 years and to this day I still offer to take a camera or phone from a person taking a regular picture so they can be a part of the picture and I even return the camera/phone. Old school I guess.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The reality is that too many people are just plain old rude when using them. They hog up space while others wait, they poke people as they walk and swing them or even worse walk into other people and things as they walk along making that wonderful selfie video of themselves.....It is all I can do when I am out and about to not shove one up someone's ____________ when they stick it in my way.

The reality is that too many people are just plain old rude when using them. They hog up space while others wait, they poke people as they walk and swing them or even worse walk into other people and things as they walk along making that wonderful selfie video of themselves.....It is all I can do when I am out and about to not shove one up someone's ____________ when they stick it in my way.

Photobomb!!:cool:

I don't know why some people are so bothered by selfie sticks. If you see someone using one.. just look away... I have one that I've used a few times, its the only way DH and I can both be in the picture.

Because people watch the screen while walking with them and don't pay attention to what is directly in front of them outside of the shot. One of those things being my daughter who got knocked pretty hard in the head by one at a fair when a lady using one quickly turned to the side without paying attention to the people around her.

I just got a mini selfie stick for my upcoming cruise, plan to use it mostly on the islands. Curious what is a good selfie stick app? I have an Android Motorola phone. Thanks in advance! :D

I bought a $5 selfie stick from walmart. Not with bluetooth so I didn't have to keep it charged. It used the app already on my phone for the camera. I loved it because hubby and I could take the pictures we wanted with both of us in it. I would extend the stick take the picture then put it back in my bag. We weren't swinging it around or taking panoramic pictures with it by any means. Enjoy!

I just got a mini selfie stick for my upcoming cruise, plan to use it mostly on the islands. Curious what is a good selfie stick app? I have an Android Motorola phone. Thanks in advance! :D

You may want to rephrase as "Asking for a friend....":confused:

I don't know why some people are so bothered by selfie sticks. If you see someone using one.. just look away... I have one that I've used a few times, its the only way DH and I can both be in the picture.

LIke many things, because of the lack of consideration of a portion of people using them. If you take a picture in a hallway and your stick blocks the rest of the hallway and everyone has to stop, they get annoying, but if people are courteous they aren't too bad. I've had people with selfie stick behind me put them over my head and in front of me to get a photo.

Personally, I'd prefer to ban all self phone cameras period! (Mostly just kidding) My niece asked me to get some nice pictures of her twins first birthday party, but it was hard to do with all the 7 year olds with Iphones in the baby's faces. I had to elbow a few of those girls in their noses quite hard to get them to move, then more moved in! (Again, mostly kidding)

On my last trip I wish I had brought a pair of garden shears to cut all the selfie sticks.

All those people take photos of themselves constantly is so idiodic ......

[emoji57]idiotic, indeed. People want to document their travels and fun time with photos. Unless they're dead center of a busy thruway there's no reason to be a jerk about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If someone is around to just turn away because they are bothered, did you know that that means that someone is there to be asked "please will you take our picture?"

Other people do have uses!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums