Self Service Laundry - How do you pay?

Cras108er

How do you pay for the washing machines and dryers in the laundry on the Coral Princess. In the past, I seem to remember taking quarters to plug the machines, but I read something recently about being able to charge it to your cruise card. I don't remember that latter option. Can someone enlighten me? Thanks!

How do you pay. Sorry I think you are serious. You don't pay, what you do is loiter in the laundry, wait till someone throws a load in and walks out.

Then you rip their clothes out chuck yours in and get a free wash.

The trick is stalling them if they come back on the 35 min mark, ( a 2 man team would suffice).

Have a wonderful cruise.:)

Edited by mrs and mrs
spelling

How do you pay. Sorry I think you are serious. You don't pay, what you do is loiter in the laundry, wait till someone throws a load in and walks out.

The trick is stalling them if they come back on the 35 min mark, ( a 2 man team would suffice).

Now someone will take this serious and the fighting will begin. After all if it is on CC then it must be true.

It's easier to make friends with an Elite & put your stuff in with theirs for free. ;p

When I used to use the machines, I always packed my own detergent (that Princess never carried) and dryer sheets. Made it real easy and took up hardly any room in my luggage. Best times to go: during dinner on the second day of the cruise and during a port day in the morning hours.

Edited by DrivesLikeMario
exp.

It's easier to make friends with an Elite & put your stuff in with theirs for free. ;p

Lol, awesome, as it was we made friends with the ELITES in the suite beside us, the most awesome people and the most awesome dinners and dwinkies on their massive balcony.

And we are still in touch.

But seriously the washing is easy, its the free drying that takes some working out and teamwork.:)

Lol, awesome, as it was we made friends with the ELITES in the suite beside us, the most awesome people and the most awesome dinners and dwinkies on their massive balcony.

And we are still in touch.

But seriously the washing is easy, its the free drying that takes some working out and teamwork.:)

I love it you guys are nuts :D

Tony