Cruise oversold

The programs have issues.;)

Ocean Boy... You need to Google - GIGO (garbage in, garbage out) is a concept common to computer science and mathematics: the quality of output is determined by the quality of the input. So, for example, if a mathematical equation is improperly stated, the answer is unlikely to be correct. :D

Ocean Boy... You need to Google - GIGO (garbage in, garbage out) is a concept common to computer science and mathematics: the quality of output is determined by the quality of the input. So, for example, if a mathematical equation is improperly stated, the answer is unlikely to be correct. :D

I took a lot of math classes in my day. I have a pretty good concept of how it works.

I have an issue with people always blame the IT Department. The IT Department creates the programs that are used, but it is non-IT people that are responsible for the data. It would be like blaming Microsoft for a mistake you made in your formula your Excel file. The IT department only supplies the tools. :D

An I have an issue with IT people who always blame the users.

If code is so fragile that a small error in data causes significant failure, the blame lies principally with the coders. Oh, and the management that did not allow enough time and resources to properly test.

When a web site continually reminds me to complete a booking I threw away four months ago. That is not my fault. It isn't a data entry fault. It is code that does not cope properly with dangling data.

When a web page works in private/incognito mode but not general mode, it is definitely an IT issue.

Blaming users for bad data is like blaming first graders for spelling errors.

An I have an issue with IT people who always blame the users.

If code is so fragile that a small error in data causes significant failure, the blame lies principally with the coders. Oh, and the management that did not allow enough time and resources to properly test.

When a web site continually reminds me to complete a booking I threw away four months ago. That is not my fault. It isn't a data entry fault. It is code that does not cope properly with dangling data.

When a web page works in private/incognito mode but not general mode, it is definitely an IT issue.

Blaming users for bad data is like blaming first graders for spelling errors.

Dilly Dilly!!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk