How To Use Classic Beverage Package

m8zenblue

We were just gifted a Classic Beverage Package. I took a look at the package on the website and I'm not sure how it works.

I assume any beverage up to a certain amount is covered ?

I see differences between the Classic and Premium, so if order a bourbon and coke do I tell them I want the bourbon included in package ?

Do you get some sort of special cup for soft drinks ?

I'm sorry, I am totally ignorant to the procedure.

If someone could school me I would greatly appreciate it !

You will have a code on your card that let's the bartenders know you have the package. You simply order any drink up ro the classic amount that is included. When in doubt just ask the bartenders. Supoosidly, recently, you are allowed to pay the difference of the max and the cost of drink if you want something not on the package. You may also upgrade to premium once on board.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Forums mobile app

I believe if you have the classic package and order a drink above the limit, you will be charged for the entire cost of the drink. If you have the premium package and order a drink above the price limit, you will pay the difference.

Some drinks, such as a cosmopolitan, might be available in a smaller or half size.

Enjoy

I believe if you have the classic package and order a drink above the limit, you will be charged for the entire cost of the drink. If you have the premium package and order a drink above the price limit, you will pay the difference. Some drinks, such as a cosmopolitan, might be available in a smaller or half size. Enjoy

When I have the Classic package. I tell the bar staff I'll have a rum and coke and say I have the Classic drink package. If I have the premium drink package I still tell them Premium package and say I want a Absolut Mango and orange juice. If your asked to sign anything you know you have a problem.