New Classic Bev Pkg - Bottled a Water choices

sdpr73

All aboard Reflection next Saturday...I have the Classic Bev Pkg. I drink a (boat-load) of water [emoji12]everyday. Is a standard bottle of Evian Water included in the Classic Bev Pkg? If not what am I entitled to?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes the water on the classic package is essentially a generic 16 oz bottle of water. There will be a liter bottle of Evian in your stateroom and that is NOT a free bottle of water...you'll get charged (+ gratuity) if you drink it. We would get bottles of water from Cafe al Bacio to brush teeth with, etc.

Yes the water on the classic package is essentially a generic 16 oz bottle of water. There will be a liter bottle of Evian in your stateroom and that is NOT a free bottle of water...you'll get charged (+ gratuity) if you drink it. We would get bottles of water from Cafe al Bacio to brush teeth with, etc.

The water in your stateroom is fine for teeth brushing; perfectly fine for drinking too.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

OK, I'm not a wine connoisseur either, but I can't really tell the difference between Evian and the generic water.....

I will happily brush my teeth with the ships water, no concerns re safety. I do think it does have a slight taste, however, not mega nasty but there! With ice in I don't think it is too bad but drinking from the tap, I wouldn't enjoy.

Remember you can take on board with you a case of water.