4 people booked on ruby princess in 2 rooms, but during trip 3 are in one is it ok?

yamsi12

My father in law booked 2 balcony rooms for an alaskan cruise on the ruby princess. My 1 year old daughter and wife are booked in one balcony and in the adjacent room my father in law and myself are booked. Is it an issue to have me with my wife and child in the one room while my father in law stays in his cabin alone for the duration of the trip even though its booked differently? Does Princess or the steward even care?

Thanks

Neither Princess nor the steward will care, but you will if your wife and daughter are in a two person room. You won't have a bed. I just noticed that your daughter is only one. I would request a "pack-n-play" for her so you could use the second bed.

Neither Princess nor the steward will care, but you will if your wife and daughter are in a two person room. You won't have a bed. I just noticed that your daughter is only one. I would request a "pack-n-play" for her so you could use the second bed.

I figured they would mind but asked anyways. Both roms will be in the queen bed configuration with the baby in a pack and play so it should all work out. Thanks.

Don't make an issue of it and the steward will be fine with the arrangement. Just don't try to put the 1 year old in a cabin alone:eek: Enjoy your cruise. I'm betting your father-in-law will enjoy being solo in the second cabin.

We have sailed twice with our DS, DIL and DGD and will be sailing again with them in July. Somehow our DGD ends up staying in our cabin sleeping on the sofa and not with her parents. The steward has never said anything but does leave it to us to set up her "bed" each night. She is young (9 now) and just sleeps on the sofa. I would not worry about changing cabins among family members.