April California Coastal Cruises?

dockhl

Just got off the Ruby California Coastal Saturday. I have the patters. What would you like to know? It was a great cruise. Beautiful ship. Mdr food was good. Horizon court repeats the menu 2 days in a row. Both for lunch and dinner. Which was a bit of a disappointment. Went to the showroom only once for the "Once Upon a Dream" show. Loved it, very creative. Went to Explorers lounge for the comedian , pretty funny. Jazz combo appeared all around the ship. They were very good as were Los Brilliantes mariachies.

Just got off the Ruby California Coastal Saturday. I have the patters. What would you like to know? It was a great cruise. Beautiful ship. Mdr food was good. Horizon court repeats the menu 2 days in a row. Both for lunch and dinner. Which was a bit of a disappointment. Went to the showroom only once for the "Once Upon a Dream" show. Loved it, very creative. Went to Explorers lounge for the comedian , pretty funny. Jazz combo appeared all around the ship. They were very good as were Los Brilliantes mariachies.

Joey, thanks ! That is the type of info I was looking for----entertainment especially:

shows?

Crooners?

Piazza?

Movies (under the stars?)

Explorers?

If you have Patters, can you post them ? If not, whatever you remember...

How was anytime dining? We had a terrible time when we were on in December, but maybe it was because we went to dinner early----our friends like to eat 6-6:30ish. We normally eat at 7:30-8 and have never encountered a wait.

We leave on the Ruby 4/29 and have received no emails regarding entertainment, cruise director, or food except an ad for share and email letter about excursions.

We are also on this sailing and have not received any emails on these subjects.

We never seem to receive any pre-cruise email with any useful information anymore. I thought it was a thing of the past.

I think the last one we got was about food, mentioned Generoso was M'D, touted Share. Got one about the captain a while ago and about shore excursions....(imagine!)

Joey, thanks ! That is the type of info I was looking for----entertainment especially:

shows?

Crooners?

Piazza?

Explorers?

Sorry, I can't post them but I can snail mail them to you. Email me you address and I will put them in the mail asap. Joeyancho at yahoo dot com. As far as anytime dining, it was a pain at first until I tipped the maitre`d. After that my 2 top table was waiting every night along with my favorite waiter.

shows?

Crooners?

Piazza?

Explorers?

Sorry, I can't post them but I can snail mail them to you. Email me you address and I will put them in the mail asap. Joeyancho at yahoo dot com. As far as anytime dining, it was a pain at first until I tipped the maitre`d. After that my 2 top table was waiting every night along with my favorite waiter.

Thanks, Joey. I'll email you right now :)