Celebrity Edge - Beoynd.

Longboysfan

Also interesting that they say the pool deck chairs will face the sea yet the photo above this blurb shows the loungers facing the pool! This is like a what's wrong in the picture puzzle! But still excited to try her.

Forget about old-school cruise ships, which typically set up rings of decks chairs to look inward at a swimming pool. On Celebrity Edge, our reinvented outward-facing Pool Deck make sweeping ocean views and landscapes the focal point

Also interesting that they say the pool deck chairs will face the sea yet the photo above this blurb shows the loungers facing the pool! This is like a what's wrong in the picture puzzle! But still excited to try her

Yes, the loungers closest to the pool face the pool, but the other loungers face out to the sea.

NRayH

Interesting how they depict people "riding" on the Magic Carpet while it's in motion.

they don't show them "riding"...the people are only added after the ride stops...i'm sure they don't want to show people riding and then have people later complaining that they couldn't ride once they got on the ship.

This video shows the lounger positions, with the ones away from the pool facing out and the ones by the pool facing in. This also shows the best view of the inside of the cabanas that I've seen - I imagine they will be pricey.

https://search.aol.com/aol/video?q=celebrity+edge+news&s_it=video-ans&sfVid=true&videoId=8589A4EE3DC803FB7D5E8589A4EE3DC803FB7D5E&s_chn=prt_btest-accessible-test-g&v_t=comsearch-txtlnkusaolp00000051

Thank you for sharing. I hadn't seen thise videos before. How wonderful to think that at least one line has decided that there is a market for ships with features intriguing to adults. Already plenty of options for families that want waterslides and rock climbing! Here's hoping they can manage entertainment that is also more sophisticated. Booked for Feb. 10.