Allure Diamond Lounge

It is not for 5k passengers but only those that are diamond and higher in c&a status. The lounge is 2 stories so there is decent room. Was on allure when there were about 400 diamond and above members and lounge was crowded but not standing room only.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

On liberty and oasis class you also have the issue of diamond plus people only having access to the diamond lounge and not the suite lounge (as opposed to access to a concierge lounge on other ships).

This means the diamond lounge has to cope with more people when they're already struggling to accommodate just diamonds.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can you use your free drinks anywhere on the ship? If so, that is what I'd do...there are far too many gorgeous settings on Allure to be stuck in one room. The Central Park Trellis Bar and Vintages were two of our favorites.

Generally any bar will accept the drink vouchers. Some have reported one or two bars on a ship that won't accept the vouchers, but they are the exception.

We've found the lounges are much less crowded right after early traditional dinner starts.

Ditto here also, Bob.

We call it "magic hour". ;) If first seating traditional dining is 5:30, we wait and go in between 5:45 and 6 pm. Can always find available seats then. :cool: