Address for shareholder credit?

mom23guys

Okay, I know I've seen this recently but when I search I always get results from last year or before. I believe I read that the numbers had changed this year? What is the address/ fax number to send my proof of ownership to for HAL?

So sorry to ask this again but I'm stymied.

I don't have a Fax, but this is the address. I've used it twice in the last few weeks and they were very quick in providing the shipboard credit and emailing a confirmation.

Holland America Line

450 3rd Avenue West

Seattle, Washington 98110

Attention: WCR

Provide your booking number and your email address if you want a confirmation sent to you.

I faxed a request 3 weeks ago and have not yet heard back. They have previously replied within a few days. Has the process slowed down or should I just resend it? I did use the 6080 fax number.

Send it again!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I faxed a request 3 weeks ago and have not yet heard back. They have previously replied within a few days. Has the process slowed down or should I just resend it? I did use the 6080 fax number.

You can also email them to confirm they received your request and credited your account.

Email address is world_cruise_reservations@hollandamerica.com

Yep! Be sure and include your email so they will confirm.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

OMG, I can't believe I didn't put it on my request. I feel so foolish waiting for an email reply without having provided it to them.

Thanks tojust_cruising_along, I have just sent an email to them to see what has happened. Thanks so much for everyone's assistance.

I must brag on HAL's service level. I sent the email asking about my request at 4:03 PM and received a confirmation that they have applied the credit to my reservation at 4:29 PM. I am impressed once again by HAL. We do plan on cruising much more on HAL in the future. This just confirms our decision.

Where do you find the form to send them ?

There is no particular form to submit. You fax proof of stock ownership with a cover letter. That letter should include your name, booking number, what you are requesting. If you want verification this has been completed, add your e-mail addy.

Not really a form, but here is the info. Just forward your broker/IRA statement, along with your booking info.

http://www.carnivalcorp.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit

Edit: RuthC beat me to it!!! :D

I sent 2 pieces of paper. page 1 our names, booking # , ship. Included my phone # and email. Page 2 was the page from my brokerage stmt (march 31) that showed our name, the date and I put a circle around the CCL Stock and # of shares owned.

That's it! I got an email about 3 hrs later.

I did NOT send the entire stmt.

I must brag on HAL's service level. I sent the email asking about my request at 4:03 PM and received a confirmation that they have applied the credit to my reservation at 4:29 PM. I am impressed once again by HAL. We do plan on cruising much more on HAL in the future. This just confirms our decision.

Glad it worked out!

I sent 2 pieces of paper. page 1 our names, booking # , ship. Included my phone # and email. Page 2 was the page from my brokerage stmt (march 31) that showed our name, the date and I put a circle around the CCL Stock and # of shares owned.

That's it! I got an email about 3 hrs later.

I did NOT send the entire stmt.

Yes, just sending the page showing the stock ownership is sufficient. :)

There is no particular form to submit. You fax proof of stock ownership with a cover letter. That letter should include your name, booking number, what you are requesting. If you want verification this has been completed, add your e-mail addy.

Thanks for the info.