New Music Video!!! - Live a Life You Will Remember

This is just amazing. I second someone's comments about advertising. This video is better than any RCI advert that I've seen for a long time! They should offer you a job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an awesome video, thanks for sharing. Now I have to go find your previous one !!

EDITED : I found the Harmony video. Spectacular.... and with Captain Johnny and the President !!!

P.S When is your next cruise?

mac_tlc

Edited by mac_tlc

Wonderful! Great work on your video.

Thank you!!

That was amazing! Who are all you beautiful people? This needs to be a real commercial for RCCL!

Haha, thanks! We're just cruisers like everyone else!

The horse shot made the video! Very impressive and an excellent follow-up to the Harmony video. What's next Chase? You've set the bar pretty high.

We practically had to force Rick onto the Horse, so it was definitely going in the vid. Anthem is up next. We'll see what she brings!

Great video, thanks for sharing

Thanks for watching!

Another great video by you. I thought you looked familiar. Now I remember the other video you did on Harmony called "Hey That's What I Like About You", loved that one too :D

Yep! That's us! Don't forget to check out "My House" on Radiance! That's what started this, haha

This is just amazing. I second someone's comments about advertising. This video is better than any RCI advert that I've seen for a long time! They should offer you a job!

Thank you! Really appreciate that!

Great video!!! Better than the commercials they have and probably spent a but load of money on.

Haha, thank you so much!

This is an awesome video, thanks for sharing. Now I have to go find your previous one !!

EDITED : I found the Harmony video. Spectacular.... and with Captain Johnny and the President !!!

P.S When is your next cruise?

mac_tlc

Thanks! And yes, there are a few familiar faces in the Harmony video. Capt. Johnny, Michael Bayley, Ken Rush, Harmony's Godmother Brittany. Funny story about Capt Johnny, is that he was eating pizza at Sorrento's, and I didn't want to interrupt him, so I waited until he finished eating and stood, haha!

Anthem is up next, less than a month away.

LOVED this! I too went back and found the Harmony video, awesome job.

Thank you!

I posted on the Navigator roll call for the cruise you were on. I followed Rick's ever so funny posts and Chase's video is a terrific addition. Truly great video Chase!

Thank you! Yes, Rick's live blogs are hilarious! Takes a unique talent to entertain like he does.

Awesome!

Thanks!

Watched this one just before your Harmony video... awesome work! Thx :)

Thank you!!!

Hey everyone! Just posted our video from our time On Navigator last month! We visited Haiti, Aruba, Bonaire, and Curacao during our 9 awesome nights on Navi! Turn up your volume!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Very well done, looks like everyone came to have a blast & did!

Thanks! And yes, there are a few familiar faces in the Harmony video. Capt. Johnny, Michael Bayley, Ken Rush, Harmony's Godmother Brittany. Funny story about Capt Johnny, is that he was eating pizza at Sorrento's, and I didn't want to interrupt him, so I waited until he finished eating and stood, haha!

Anthem is up next, less than a month away.

Thank you!!!

You're probably getting on Anthem when we come off on the 11th :( Looking forward to another great video!

Enjoy Anthem, we always do :D

Great videos, and I subscribed. Loved the Harmony especially.I sailed with Capt. Johnny years ago on the Mariner when she was new. I'm booked for the Symphony in 2019, and am hoping he's on her by then. Has a great personality and actually adds to the cruise experience. Looking forward to the Anthem video.