Cruise TT info not reliable anymore!

DonRobertoSanJuan

For years we checked Cruise TT, to find out what other ships were in port the same day we arrived. That way we could figure out how busy the port and tours would be. Lately, the Cruise TT information is lacking a lot. Several times, when we checked, there were no other ships reported to be in port, but upon arrival there would be several other ships. Yesterday I checked again, for Flam Norway and no ship was reported to be in port on July 8. Then I found out, the Queen Mary will be in port. Is there a better website for this info?

In my experience, the website that you cite has never been totally reliable... There have been times when my Celebrity or Azamara ship has not been listed for a port call on an itinerary I did!

Not certain that I can cite them here per Forum rules--even though none sell cruises/serve as travel agents--but there are alternatives if you do a web search using the term "cruise port schedules"... I wouldn't necessary regard any of them as totally accurate/reliable but sometimes the inconsistencies differ!

We have seen European lines show up when not listed. If looking at that site I always assume at least one other ship will be there.

One more ship doesn't make a whole lot of difference...unless it was a RCI mega ship.

The most reliable information is usually going to be the local port association's own online guide. We always just Google "cruise ship schedule (port name)" and look for what appears to be the relevant local agency. It really takes no longer than trying to access different ports from one guide.

Thanks for the heads up. I have used cruiseTT in the past and for our upcoming Venice to Barclona cruise it was showing us all alone on the Celebrity Constellation. Not quite right on a number of ports so it is time to do some re-thinking on our plans.

I miss even the half-accurate cruisett.com. I just checked for a cruise we're considering and it lists no ships in Ft. Lauderdale all summer long!

Also, it still has Equinox in Europe this summer. SIGH.

Thanks to everyone for posting the alternate websites.