Cafe Al Baccio(sp)?

39august

Does this venue only serve sweets and drinks, or are there small sandwiches later in the day as well, please?

No sandwiches but my favorite place for a specialty coffee and a few pieces of cake or pie.

I absolutely can't wait until our first Celebrity cruise on this ship in June. My family has heard me rave about what everyone has said about this place and all the photos so much they are afraid I'm going to spend all my time there and they won't be able to get me away from it for a real meal. :D

I've only seen sweets there in recent years. A few cruises ago we discovered the donuts! If you get there earlier in the morning they are hot and fresh. So good!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The donuts are called Berliners and they are fantastic as are the Sticky Buns. I was lucky enough to get them both warm. Be advised that the pies and cakes look much better than they taste. Great photo opportunity nonetheless.