Chops lunch time and Suite guests

mgdsld

Does anyone know what happens about Suite Guests now that Chops are serving lunch. As a Suite guest we used to have lunch in Chops on sea days. Can we still do this and would it be free. Also would we have to book as how will they know they will have enough tables available for Suite guests. I am talking about Independence of the Seas.

Does anyone know what happens about Suite Guests now that Chops are serving lunch. As a Suite guest we used to have lunch in Chops on sea days. Can we still do this and would it be free. Also would we have to book as how will they know they will have enough tables available for Suite guests. I am talking about Independence of the Seas.

On Liberty they are now using Giovanni's Table for the Suites/PC breakfast and lunch.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are just off of Navigator in a Grand suite and the breakfast and lunch for suite guests was in chops. It was the limited menu that someone had mentioned earlier for lunch. (Similar to the back to back lunch they served us there). The breakfast menu is very close to the main dining rooms. 3ec2519a205e74efc6e4066a26067230.jpg

Sorry, only have a pic of the breakfast one. [emoji57]

On Explorer one year ago, the breakfast was a reduced breakfast menu made to order in Chops, whereas lunch was just a place to eat (they did serve Chops lunch to paying guests but very few people in the restaurant were there for the Chops Grille menu and most just used the tables as a quiet place to eat). Only have had 1 experience in a GS so this is all I can share. Just to be clear, in my experience there was no hot cooked food in Chops during lunch (unless you were paying for a Chops Grille lunch per their normal lunch menu). Just whatever you brought through from the Windjammer.

in my experience it has depended on the ship, they are not consistent.

Here on Serenade - no lunch lunch/lunch section for suites and Pins anymore, neither in Chops nor Giovannies.

Only "lunch section" is in WJ, where you can pick up your food at the buffet and than may use an annex for gold pass bearers. But as there is no control this annex is 99% used by anybody on board.

On explorer at the moment lunch in chops is listed in the compass only on sea days. . They have a sign out at lunch saying gold cards and pinnacles only. This gives me a impression that opening chops for lunch is now a perk that they can pay for if they want to order from the chops menu.

Here on Serenade - no lunch lunch/lunch section for suites and Pins anymore, neither in Chops nor Giovannies.

Only "lunch section" is in WJ, where you can pick up your food at the buffet and than may use an annex for gold pass bearers. But as there is no control this annex is 99% used by anybody on board.

I believe RCCL says lunch is for Voyager and Freedom class ( we did Brilliance and had same thing and people ignored sign saying gold card only) I agree lunch is a very small menu and only on sea days but a nice quite area to sit on other days with good service for water or drinks, We will be on Liberty in 5 days and see what its like in Giovanni's ( it was in Chops last year)

I believe RCCL says lunch is for Voyager and Freedom class ( we did Brilliance and had same thing and people ignored sign saying gold card only) I agree lunch is a very small menu and only on sea days but a nice quite area to sit on other days with good service for water or drinks, We will be on Liberty in 5 days and see what its like in Giovanni's ( it was in Chops last year)

The breakfast in GT on Liberty has a very nice breakfast menu. There are a few items that are from the Coastal Kitchen breakfast menu.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 5 months later...
Has anyone been on vision of the seas? Do they offer chops for breakfast and lunch? We are going in February in a GS

No breakfast at Chops, unless that's were they are holding the Suite/Pinnacle breakfast. Don't know about lunch.