suite cabin

dockgirl

Hello,

We will be sailing on the Regal Princess July 16 to the Baltic's. This will be our first suite experience. Other than the information given by Princess , are there any perks we should know about.

Thank you in advance for the info, good sailing to all.

We will be in a full suite (premium suite).

I have read, one specialty dinner is given with a suite and it has to be on the day of boarding, is this true and if so do we get to pick which restaurant?

We will be in a full suite (premium suite).

I have read, one specialty dinner is given with a suite and it has to be on the day of boarding, is this true and if so do we get to pick which restaurant?

In theory YES, first day, and YES, you get to choose.

However:

We normally select Anytime Dining but a couple of years ago we were on Ocean Princess which only offered 'Traditional Dining'. Not wishing to find ourselves in an awkward position of explaining why we had missed dinner the first night, without including the information that we were in a suite in our first conversation, I went to see the maitre d'. I explained that we were on Traditional Dining and that we did not wish miss meeting our dining companions on the first evening and asked if it would be possible to move it to another night.

Absolutely no problem, and he moved us to another night of our choice.

I must stress that we have only done it on this one occasion. On all other cruises, we have enjoyed going to a Select Dining venue on the first evening.