Harmony western 4/22 review. 3 couples humble opinion.

Thanks for your review of the food so far. We've also been rather unimpressed with the specialty restaurants on previous Royal ships. Did you dine in MDR? Any thoughts?

We ate lunch in there a couple times. Parents ate there the last night for dinner. Said it was very good. A little step up from the lunch. All in all, good food in MDR.

Would say this must really depend on the floor and area you are in. I too was on this sailing on deck 12 Boardwalk Balcony. Everyday I saw mine and other boardwalk balconies along with the ocean view balconies attendants.

She did an outstanding job and was always friendly, polite and asked if I needed anything. The others I encountered were always very nice too.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

we were on the ocean view balcony deck 11. we checked in right after they allowed at 1pm, The attendant came and introduced himself, give us his phone number, ask to call anytime if we need anything. My wife asked for ice and we got ice twice a day for the whole week. he was always around the hallway. our room was spotless, towels changed twice daily. yeah, the sink was a joke! bumped my head a few times after a couple of shots!!

Well no I don't mean siting in the room chatting with them. But it was always nice to see them throughout the day or such in the hallway. Always knew ya name, asked if you wanted things, etc. def not something I would trade cruise lines for. Just a personal opinion and something I've noticed since I started cruising a few years ago.

My recent experience has been very much as you seem to prefer it and I do too. I think the stewards try to first get a sense of what the customer prefers. Our last cruise on Freedom once he saw that I was fine with a quick chat when we would meet up in the passageway he seemed to always take the time to ask how the day was going and if I needed anything.

Can you give a little update on the sea pass card thing? We are Diamond and this is our first sailing on Harmony and between our 50+ sailings on DCL, RCCL and Carnival we've always received our sea pass card prior to boarding. We typically are first to board, usually ordering first drink prior to computers going online. Lol....all other sailings you're not allowed to rooms till after 1. Thanks

Can you give a little update on the sea pass card thing? We are Diamond and this is our first sailing on Harmony and between our 50+ sailings on DCL, RCCL and Carnival we've always received our sea pass card prior to boarding. We typically are first to board, usually ordering first drink prior to computers going online. Lol....all other sailings you're not allowed to rooms till after 1. Thanks

The seapass cards are in the stateroom. Prior to your cabin being available you can use your setsail pass for purchases.

• 2 weeks later...

GATORS86 Could you please tell us how you boarded the ship without a Seaspass card? New Wristbands? Were you able to go to your cabins right away since you need a Seaspass card to purchase drinks? I thought you had to wait until 1:00 before being allowed into cabins. Thank you for all of your information!!

"EMBARKATION. This was a breeze for everyone. It was odd for us to not have our sea pass card given to us at check in. However it is presented to you at your room."

GATORS86 Could you please tell us how you boarded the ship without a Seaspass card? New Wristbands? Were you able to go to your cabins right away since you need a Seaspass card to purchase drinks? I thought you had to wait until 1:00 before being allowed into cabins. Thank you for all of your information!!

"EMBARKATION. This was a breeze for everyone. It was odd for us to not have our sea pass card given to us at check in. However it is presented to you at your room."

See previous post.

Thank you clarea! How did you then get into your room? Also we have 2 suites this cruise(1st time) are we allowed to go to our rooms sooner than 1:00?

No, your staterooms will open with everyone else's.

One SeaPass card is attached to the outside of the stateroom.

Yes, this means that anyone can get into your stateroom before you get there, but apparently this has not been a problem.

Thank you clarea! How did you then get into your room? Also we have 2 suites this cruise(1st time) are we allowed to go to our rooms sooner than 1:00?

One of the seapass cards is in an envelope outside of the cabin for you to use to get in. I am not aware of suites being available any sooner than the rest of the cabins.