Princess Cabin

jack dcruiser

Only the Island & Coral Princess have a cabin E 736. All other ships stop at 735 or lower. If you are looking of pictures for this cabin you can find them at different websites (which can not been named here ;)).

Theo

th?id=OIP.jAXQkz_IHREmuGDzMjOSCAEsDh&w=252&h=189&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&pid=1.7This is a picture of the wake from an AFT balcony. Personally it's my favourite stateroom on any ship. The sound and the colours amaze and relax me. You used to be able to get these rooms for an ordinary balcony price. Not anymore, they've caught on and they are much more expensive now. So we are giving that view up but you can see it from the Lido on most ships anyway.

Floatinrocks: you are right and sometimes wrong about the price of the balcony cabins on the stern. We booked our upcoming cry (January 2018) and were able to get a stern balcony (B749 on Crown) with a promo where we could get any balcony cabin for the lowest balcony category price. We don't usually book that early (January 2017 iircc) but when I saw that promo and the stern balconies were still available, I jumped on it fast. The last time we had a cabin like that was quite a few years ago. And we sure loved it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

th?id=OIP.jAXQkz_IHREmuGDzMjOSCAEsDh&w=252&h=189&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&pid=1.7This is a picture of the wake from an AFT balcony. Personally it's my favourite stateroom on any ship. The sound and the colours amaze and relax me. You used to be able to get these rooms for an ordinary balcony price. Not anymore, they've caught on and they are much more expensive now. So we are giving that view up but you can see it from the Lido on most ships anyway.

Wow! That is a great view. We booked R733 on the Regal for a Oct cruise. We have never been is the very back before. Thanks for sharing.

th?id=OIP.jAXQkz_IHREmuGDzMjOSCAEsDh&w=252&h=189&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&pid=1.7This is a picture of the wake from an AFT balcony. Personally it's my favourite stateroom on any ship. The sound and the colours amaze and relax me.

And that's what makes the world go round. I am in the exact opposite camp. I enjoy the serenity of the sea and the lapping of the waves. To me, the view in the picture represents agitation more than relaxation. Vive la difference. :D

You used to be able to get these rooms for an ordinary balcony price. Not anymore, they've caught on and they are much more expensive now. So we are giving that view up but you can see it from the Lido on most ships anyway.

Yeah... Lido... until they decide if at all possible, to plaster staterooms across the aft of every single deck to maximize revenue generating space. Look what they did to The Island Princess and HAL did to the Rotterdam. :(

Vive la difference is right. We can't all get aft balconies with wake sounds and views, so it's a good thing we all like different staterooms. Glad you enjoyed the pic if not the sound and good to know I may get another if I find a good balcony sale like you did.