Bottled Water Package

Pamelajoy

I rang Princess Cruises help/information line this morning, after searching high and low for the bottled water package (delivered to your cabin on the day of departure, and only available - I think I read that 'somewhere' - if booked pre-cruise. I spoke to a lovely person, who also searched high and low, but ended up not being able to assist me in my quest.

Does anyone know how to book the dozen (12) 500ml bottles of water package? I have looked under beverage packages and also the gift shop, to no avail.

We depart from Sydney, this coming Sunday, 7th of May, so I only have a couple of days to track this down and book.

Thanks in advance!!!!:)

I rang Princess Cruises help/information line this morning, after searching high and low for the bottled water package (delivered to your cabin on the day of departure, and only available - I think I read that 'somewhere' - if booked pre-cruise. I spoke to a lovely person, who also searched high and low, but ended up not being able to assist me in my quest.

Does anyone know how to book the dozen (12) 500ml bottles of water package? I have looked under beverage packages and also the gift shop, to no avail.

We depart from Sydney, this coming Sunday, 7th of May, so I only have a couple of days to track this down and book.

If its available for your cruise you need to log into the Princess website and go to your booking/onboard reservations/beverage packages then scroll to the bottom. You have to prepay and Princess will email you a receipt.

I've previously read several posts that the water package wasn't available in Australia.

Correct, it is not available Down Under

Per the US website:

http://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/food-and-dining/beverages/

(click on the 'View Packages & Details' link)

Bottled Water Package

Stay hydrated and refreshed throughout your cruise with 12 (500 ml) bottles of water conveniently delivered to your stateroom. Price includes service charge.

For pre-cruise purchase ONLY through Gift Guide or Cruise Personalizer. Package is not currently offered on Dawn, Sea and Sun Princess or Diamond, Emerald or Golden Princess voyages departing from and returning to Australia and New Zealand.

Item #0526

$6.90 for 12 (500 ml) bottles

You should also be aware that the ability to pre-purchase amenities through the cruise personalizer is closed four or five business days before your embarkation date. Only functionality is to reprint your booking details and boarding pass. So even if the water package was available on your cruise you likely were too late to purchase it anyway.

(Yes I know there is one thing you can still do right up to sailing: prepay gratuities. But that doesn't apply in Australia so not necessary to mention it to the OP).

If its available for your cruise you need to log into the Princess website and go to your booking/onboard reservations/beverage packages then scroll to the bottom. You have to prepay and Princess will email you a receipt.

Thankyou very much I will check this out right now! :)

Thanks everyone for your replies. I guess my idea of turning the bottled water into wine will have to wait for another cruise, where I will be sure to get in earlier :halo: or leave from the US, where bottled water packages are assured :D.

Pam

Thanks everyone for your replies. I guess my idea of turning the bottled water into wine will have to wait for another cruise, where I will be sure to get in earlier :halo: or leave from the US, where bottled water packages are assured :D.

Pam

Or you can just bring some bottled water when boarding.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We tried to book the water bottle package for our Australia/New Zealand trip this last January. Was having a hard time getting it ordered online so I called Princess to order it. They told me that they do not do the water bottle package on the Australia/New Zealand cruises. She told me she didn't know why, her information just said not available for Australia/New Zealand.

:o - oops. That's something I hadn't considered! Thanks!!!

Have you considered the non-bottled water dispensers in the buffet? (or your stateroom) There's nothing wrong with 'ship water'. In fact, it could be purer than the bottled water. :)

Have you considered the non-bottled water dispensers in the buffet? (or your stateroom) There's nothing wrong with 'ship water'. In fact, it could be purer than the bottled water. :)

No, I hadn't, I must admit.

This is our/my first cruise, and I wasn't sure about the drinkability of the water from the room taps. But now that you have pointed it out, I will probably go with that.

Thanks

No, I hadn't, I must admit.

This is our/my first cruise, and I wasn't sure about the drinkability of the water from the room taps. But now that you have pointed it out, I will probably go with that.

Thanks

The water purification on the ship is probably better than many sources of bottled water.

Take a refillable bottle and fill it up in your cabin. Then take it on shore excursions. The water is just as good, and it costs a lot less. I use bottled water on a Princess ship only if it is included in AIBP or suite or Elite mini-bar; otherwise, I always refill bottles for excursions.

The room steward fills an ice bucket every day in your room, so you have ice if you want something cold to drink. You also have a refrigerator in your room.

We tried to book the water bottle package for our Australia/New Zealand trip this last January. Was having a hard time getting it ordered online so I called Princess to order it. They told me that they do not do the water bottle package on the Australia/New Zealand cruises. She told me she didn't know why, her information just said not available for Australia/New Zealand.

(y)

Not available on Aus cruises, yet another thing we miss out on.

It's weird that neither the wine or water packages are available for Australian based cruises. I can't see any saving with either depending on what part of the world you're in.

There's gotta be an opening for a joke there but I just can't see it :D

It's weird that neither the wine or water packages are available for Australian based cruises. I can't see any saving with either depending on what part of the world you're in.

There's gotta be an opening for a joke there but I just can't see it :D

I didn't even look into the wine package, and white wine is my 'drink of choice'. Perhaps Australians deserve their own 'All you can drink beer beverage package' (I'm definitely NOT a beer drinker); or perhaps a 'All you can drink cider beverage package' (again, not a cider drinker). Oh well, it you can think of the opening for that joke, please share;p

• 1 month later...
The best and cheapest bottled water package is your bathroom faucet - just bring an empty bottle and fill it - it is an unending supply of pure water that is better than any bottled water they sell onboard.

There is not an unending supply of potable water when one is in Mexico though. Most people I know bring their own supply of water with them for the day. [emoji57]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There is not an unending supply of potable water when one is in Mexico though. Most people I know bring their own supply of water with them for the day. [emoji57]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The ships potable water is seawater desalinated - so there is an unending supply -