Newbie question - pre-cruise stuff?

rieann

Hey guys, so on my celebrity reservation page online, there is a link called "immigration documents" where you can enter in information from your passport, birth certificate, etc.. Is this something I have to do before boarding? I guess my question is...what all do I have to make sure I do before I leave for port? (besides print luggage tags)

Hey guys, so on my celebrity reservation page online, there is a link called "immigration documents" where you can enter in information from your passport, birth certificate, etc.. Is this something I have to do before boarding? I guess my question is...what all do I have to make sure I do before I leave for port? (besides print luggage tags)

Yes you need to fill out the Check in immigrations documents well before boarding. Do everything it tells you to do online, it will say it is complete when you are done. Then you can print your boarding passes or order them.. TA or..Celebrity.:)

Yes you do ,and make sure your passport has a least 6 months left (at the time of your cruise) till it needs renewed or you might not get on the ship at all.Believe me I learned this the hard way! Saw on Celebrity when I went to do my online registration for our up coming cruise.Thank god I had a few months to renew my passport.It,s a requirement of the government!:eek:

Yes, you will have to enter your passport info, personal info, set up your financial account and print your express pass. If not, you will have a much longer check-in at the pier. You can also order or print your luggage tags about 30 days prior. Also, you will receive an email sometime between 25-45 days prior to departure saying that your E-docs are ready. While you don't have to print them, we do and take them with us. They have been handy to have to settle questions once on board which, although rarely, have come up regarding perks, transfers etc. In addition, if you have purchased travel insurance, it's a good idea to print or download a copy of your policy in case of emergency. Remember to notify your credit card companies when and where you will be travelling. Also bring copies of your passports in addition to the passport. One of us carries the documents and one carries the copies. We also bring along the telephone numbers of our credit card companies along with the card numbers. We make sure to transpose the numbers in a way that we remember, but someone coming across them wouldn't recognize. He carries mine, and I carry his. Have safe travels and a wonderful cruise.

We have a Silhouette shop cruise Nov 30,2018 .

when we went in to do our pre boarding information on Celebrity web site it said we could not do the pre boarding until Sept 1 ,2018 .

Speaking to Captains Club the other day ,I recommended that the time allowed be at least 6 months prior to the cruise date ;because ,the Celebrity web site is far from perfection & has had many glitches for many yeas :rolleyes: